*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #720 on: April 10, 2007, 05:50:51 AM »
Is also MIA!  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #721 on: April 10, 2007, 06:59:49 AM »
time to bring out the goatcheese
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

TerranRich

  • D Cup
  • 157
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #722 on: April 10, 2007, 09:00:17 AM »
Wow, all 5 of those pics are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

 

*

The_Fonz

  • G Cup
  • 779
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #723 on: April 10, 2007, 01:18:26 PM »
I can see it...I have no idea what you people's problem is.

 Go here, you ninnies!  

*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #724 on: April 10, 2007, 01:38:48 PM »
hi res without those god awful watermarks on the front page of  hollywoodtuna.com
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

berkovw

  • G Cup
  • 705
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #725 on: April 11, 2007, 05:30:45 PM »
Hollywoodtuna has another link called "Katie Price's Boobs Are More Pregnant."  

Here's a link to the site that actually has these great pics.

 Boobs so big you can't tell she's pregnant
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

*

reman

  • D Cup
  • 198
  • See them?
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #726 on: July 16, 2007, 02:44:50 PM »
Any more of Rhonda Rydell?  

I wonder how many CC's etc etc both girls have???

Quote:

Liam, it should be noted that the "beach" pic you attached is not of Jordan(Katie Price) but of  Rhonda Rydell. I am attaching another pic from that same set of Rhonda.  


Thanks! :-)
reman
"Touch Them! They Feel So Real!"
FYI 800cc 34DD

*

geffo1

  • G Cup
  • 964
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #727 on: July 16, 2007, 03:08:22 PM »
I doubt Gemma Atkinson will follow in her footsteps....Shes too much of a legit actress to become tabloid fodder like Jordan.

It would be intriguing to see her go bigger, but I think shes at right size now.

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #728 on: July 16, 2007, 03:29:10 PM »
I was a big fan of her when she wasn't married and was at her biggest. Now she's smaller and doesn't show her boobs in public anymore.

Just before she met Peter she was perfect. She was proud of her breasts and was always drawing attention to them. Also she had no problem showing them from time to time. After meeting Peter all that changed. She kept on showing nice cleavages but she started talking about reductions and also covering her boobs a bit more.

I'm always been impressed by how perfect her boobs have always been. She's had like 4 or 5 surgeries and they don't show any stretch mark or strange shape. In fact the shape of her boobs has always been just perfect. Even at G cup size they didn't look like balls attached to her chest. They've always had that perfect curved shape.

Too bad. I wish we had more video material from Jordan at her biggest.

By the way, many boob flashing pics out there from the time she went to parties and got **92** look like screen caps. It'd be nice to have complete videos.

*

k01

  • D Cup
  • 182
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #729 on: July 17, 2007, 08:51:50 AM »
I am a massive fan of Kate and find the best place to get new news and pics is this website i go on.

http://www.jordan-katieprice.com/forum/index.php?sid=a7794b74b9635fe446e3f04bbca79388

Its free to register.

*

kink

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 20
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #730 on: July 17, 2007, 10:25:47 PM »
Has she really downsized?    If so thats a shame.    Any articles/pics to back this up.   I hadn't heard anything about this.  When I googled this topic I found some articles with her talking about it but no pics.

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #731 on: July 18, 2007, 04:59:50 AM »
She had a redo after meeting Peter and I think she went down in size.

*

k01

  • D Cup
  • 182
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #732 on: July 18, 2007, 06:40:50 AM »
She was on this morning telling the presenters that she was only going to have a lift after her third [censored] was born. She has not long give birth so i dont think she is going under the knife for a bit yet.

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #733 on: July 18, 2007, 06:46:31 AM »
But she's been bigger than she is now. I'll see if I can gather some pics.

*

k01

  • D Cup
  • 182
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #734 on: July 18, 2007, 05:36:41 PM »
yea she is bigger now because of the gain in weight. But as for surgery goes i doubt she has had any.