*

boobdude

  • D Cup
  • 114
uncensored milk junkies?/ anime question
« on: August 22, 2005, 10:10:29 PM »
is it possible to get milk junkies uncensored? the blurry censore sucks, like whats the point of showing a BJ then?also, is milk junkies in english or japanese with subs or what?


this anime looks great but i dont like the blurry censore. can we get rid of this or are there any other big bustied anime?

i'm new tot he world of hentai but i like big boobed anime and also liek teacher/student anime stuff(i dont really know the other stuff but i saw some teacher student clips and it was good)


thx guys

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: uncensored milk junkies?/ anime question
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 05:22:17 AM »
wait till a US company pics it up licenses it and provides voice overs.. then buy it and support the artists.

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: uncensored milk junkies?/ anime question
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 07:31:26 AM »
to true..Im waiting for this one also..very good quality work on this..

*

boobdude

  • D Cup
  • 114
Re: uncensored milk junkies?/ anime question
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 11:26:50 AM »
but until an american w/e licenses it or w/e, there is no uncensored version of it?

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34151
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: uncensored milk junkies?/ anime question
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 12:14:35 PM »
I've got Milk Junkies 1 with subtitles, I believe it's a fansub.  It is still censored, though.  
I have Milk Junkies 2 as well, but it's raw Japanese and is censored as well.  I'm a regular watcher of the alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.anime newsgroup, so whenever these come out in a better version I'm sure I'll see them show up there pretty quickly after.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: uncensored milk junkies?/ anime question
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 10:46:07 AM »
boobdude, public solicitations like yours (now edited) are definitely against the Owner's rules... please don't do it again.

*

boobdude

  • D Cup
  • 114
Re: uncensored milk junkies?/ anime question
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2005, 04:27:26 PM »
sorry paleomine, i didn't mean to solicitate(looked up big word,lol).

since u edited that part i'm not sure which part was not appropriate but was it about be asking for a file? if so sorry, and i know know not to ask members for these types of files.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: uncensored milk junkies?/ anime question
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 12:31:44 PM »
Solicit means to ask. Asking for a pic or two is within reason (provided that the subject/source is allowed here)... asking for torrents (large quantities of copyrighted material) is not within reason and expressly prohibited by the Owner's rules. If you're not sure about something in the future (whether it'd be within the rules, please feel free to ask any mod first). Thanks.