*

Hudd

  • G Cup
  • 757
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #375 on: August 19, 2003, 08:14:39 AM »
I keep looking at that picture and wondering where it came from. Don't see it posted anywhere on her site. Any ideas?

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #376 on: August 19, 2003, 08:46:00 AM »
That's a morph?

Wow! Hudd, he's as good as you are!  
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

Cole

  • C Cup
  • 70
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #377 on: August 19, 2003, 09:35:18 AM »
Quote:

I keep looking at that picture and wondering where it came from. Don't see it posted anywhere on her site. Any ideas?  




We are of like mind.  Where the hell did that come from?  

*

Chelsea74

  • F Cup
  • 1005
  • My Name's Chelsea but not Charms!
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #378 on: August 19, 2003, 11:00:31 AM »
Hi Hudd!

You know what i mean!Please,do your work!

This one?

Thanks Chelsea  

*

Chelsea74

  • F Cup
  • 1005
  • My Name's Chelsea but not Charms!
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #379 on: August 19, 2003, 11:02:06 AM »
Or this one?  

*

ahamu22

  • E Cup
  • 254
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #380 on: August 19, 2003, 12:53:11 PM »
very nice work, but do you have the original to share?  i'd like to see the before/after.  ...and anything else from this series would be very appreciated!

good work!  and thanks!  

*

jamball68

  • E Cup
  • 326
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #381 on: August 19, 2003, 02:41:04 PM »
Talk about wanting to open up a bud.  Dang, she's freakin' hot.  Hudd, let's see your magic.  Great stuff so far.
If you're ever falling from a great height, just go real limp.  That way you'll look like a dummy and people will try and catch you because, hey, free dummy.  -- Jack Handey

Visit http://unseenhands.com for the best independent films on the Net.  Of course I'm biased becuase I design and run the site, but still, they're great!

*

thcbl

  • G Cup
  • 1075
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #382 on: August 19, 2003, 05:17:21 PM »
Holy fucking amazing morph Batman. I couldn't even tell it was one ... other than the boobies being bigger than I remember in non morphed pics.

Me thinks we have a new go-to guy if all the other morphers go on vacation.

*

sako75

  • F Cup
  • 453
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #383 on: August 19, 2003, 05:39:02 PM »
Yes that first image porchswing is a morph done by me.. It is also an original image that hasn't been posted yet that is why some of you were wondering why you hadn't seen it yet. I have attached the original that will be released in about three weeks. If I have time I'll fix another one in the pink lingerie that might be the best image she has ever taken in my opinion.

Here is the original un-morphed.

Sako  

*

E_W

  • X Cup
  • 2225
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #384 on: August 19, 2003, 05:53:31 PM »
I like your morphing work, but the original is pretty amazing the way it is...    

*

Cole

  • C Cup
  • 70
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #385 on: August 19, 2003, 06:44:45 PM »
Sako

How'd you get your hands on the unreleased stuff?

And when is that pink lingerie available to us mere membership mortals??

Oh yeah, great work!  

*

Panzuriel

  • F Cup
  • 429
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #386 on: August 19, 2003, 06:54:13 PM »
Gott Im Himmel!  Holy Crap!  I gotta go and find my eyeballs that rocked out of my head after the fine pics in this thread.  Thanks and a thousand blessings to you all.

*

Hudd

  • G Cup
  • 757
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #387 on: August 19, 2003, 08:30:33 PM »
That unreleased pic is one of the finest I've ever seen of her, and I've seen them all - over and over. I would really appreciate more of your work on this gorgeous young woman.    

*

sako75

  • F Cup
  • 453
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #388 on: August 19, 2003, 08:40:08 PM »
I appreciate that hudd. I have always like your work as well. I have just now felt like I was producing work good enough to take the time to post something. I'm in the middle of a photoshoot right now but I'll post the new pick lingerie image later when i'm finished shooting.

Sako  

*

Cole

  • C Cup
  • 70
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #389 on: August 19, 2003, 09:26:22 PM »
First there was Starsky & Hutch....

And now...

...there's Sako and Hudd.

A grateful forum salutes you .