*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Who Is This?
« on: August 17, 2002, 11:02:55 AM »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Seelie

  • G Cup
  • 739
Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2002, 01:16:49 PM »
-----
Hmm, I guess I'm not as omniscient as I thought.

*

Grimlock

  • D Cup
  • 127
Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2002, 03:43:54 PM »
It says on her shirt that "THEY'RE R E A L", so maybe the headless guy is Al and she is Re? Anyone else who knows who she REALly is? Looks like a fitness model. I think I've seen some other pictures of her before somewhere...  
Grimlock ( o )( o )

*

Dick_Woods

  • X Cup
  • 1989
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2002, 07:57:27 PM »
How am I supposed to know who that is when his head is cut off??

-Dick  

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2002, 08:18:22 PM »
Pay attention. I want to know who the girl is.  

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

JJ

  • P Cup
  • 3282
Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2002, 08:57:40 PM »
Hi Goob - long time no see!    Anyhow, I just hadta drop by and answer this burning issue.  We now know who the mystery guy is!  

JJ  

Oops, it only entered as an attachment?  Oh, well, just click on the "attachment" and you'll C 4 yourself.
Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

 Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2002, 01:53:17 AM »
I ask a serious question.......now everyone`s a comedian. [Not that there`s anything wrong with that.]

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Seelie

  • G Cup
  • 739
Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2002, 02:27:48 AM »
-----
Hmm, I guess I'm not as omniscient as I thought.

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2002, 04:03:27 AM »
Well ...

She looks like ...

a girl ...

who claims to have real tits ...

-Munch "It pays to advertise" Wolf

*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2002, 05:37:46 AM »
Um...MW, your Cup size is no longer a cup size but a "Tagline".
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2002, 07:57:51 AM »
Shoshanna Lonstein maybe?  

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2002, 12:01:22 PM »
The pic is too small to get a decent read of her face.
The pic is too grainy to tell if her boobs have been morphed.

I doubt that it is Ms. Lonstein.
I'd still like to know who it is though...
 
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2002, 12:10:24 PM »
no idea...im betting shes some kind of fitness model as someone said, amateur probably.  id like to see more of her.  goober, where did you get the pic?  maybe that will help us investigate.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2002, 12:19:49 PM »
They don't look all that real. JMHO.

Palomine

Re: Who Is This?
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2002, 12:23:16 PM »
speaking of shoshana, wasnt she quite the busty type (dd least)?  i know she went on to start her own brassiere company, probably for bigger-busted women like herself.