*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2005, 12:29:27 PM »
Since no one has bothered to mention her yet, there's just something about Mary Waters...

Ages ago I was acquainted with the model in RL, and I've always thought that she was reason enough to celebrate Portland, Oregon, although she was born in West Virginia.

Despite the various tales about her driving a truck and gaining weight, and so on, it wasn't so. When she posed she was 23 and had had her third (and last) [censored] about a year before. About a year after she posed, she was diagnosed with mild Type 2 diabetes and needed to change her diet. In the course of that she lost about twenty pounds and had, as of two years ago when I last heard, kept it off.

An important "however": The weight loss was proportional, and she kept the fabulous rack. She is now 52 and still looks... well, I still have trouble breathing around her.

By the way, she had eight grandchildren the last I heard.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

BarnacleBill

  • P Cup
  • 1662
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2005, 12:49:56 PM »
INCREDIBLE story, pedonbio.  Simply fascinating.

I could imagine that she would still be very sexy.  She had the kind of soft sensuality that doesn't go away with age, it just gets better.  She could be the world's hottest GILF (and only 52!! that's amazing in and of itself).

Here's another in tribute of this amazing earthy, supple, and gigantically endowed natural...


Mary Waters
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2005, 04:48:12 PM »
I want to meet her grandchildren! Theyd probably be about my age too.

Interesting.

WHat a beautiful woman...she seems to have just kept her glow from pregnancy so well. Naturally stunning.
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

foon4Balloons

  • F Cup
  • 617
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2005, 09:36:41 PM »
In RL they're accused of "implants". In cyberspace it's "morphed". You just can't win

favorite shot of Mary Waters

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2005, 08:01:28 AM »
   Clyda Rosen  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2005, 10:54:44 AM »
GOOber, thank you for the pic of Clyda. She's always been interesting to me. She worked in England, and I never knew anyone who was in touch with her. BUT...

...I've attached a pic of her later in life, when she was pregnant. Her breasts are much smaller, and I think that there is a scar below each nipple. Does anyone know whether she had a reduction?

*SIGH* What vandalism to a World Heritage Site!!
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

ThisIsNotMyName

  • The Circle Squared
  • 739
  • Or is it???
    • BEhavior
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2005, 09:53:26 PM »
Quote:

Does anyone know whether she had a reduction?


Confirmed. I remember a Gent article titled along the lines of Clyda: PG After Breast Reduction and some pix with the same scars.

*

foon4Balloons

  • F Cup
  • 617
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2005, 10:09:01 PM »
I'm examining her right now. Results will be in momentarily...


*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2005, 09:13:09 AM »
Carrie
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2005, 01:55:43 PM »
Dolores Wells

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2005, 03:54:04 AM »
Quote:

 
Quote:

 Absolutely no such thing as too much Darlene English.  


 I was just wondering what specific qualities besides the obvious you like about her? I find it mildly interesting that she was perhaps the shortest model of her era. The thing I liked about her was that she was as proud of her nether regions as she was of her breasts.  




Sorry to be so long picking up the point, gOOber. The attached photo compares her to a model (whose name I can't recall) of average female height. Darlene was short, maybe 4'11", maybe 5' even. It depends on what you consider to be her "era", because Devon Daniels was shorter.

There were two or three models working at thge same time as Darlene who were shorter, but they were much less well known.

And Palomine is spot on: There is no such thing as too much Darlene. Or if there is, I will happily die of an overdose. the last rumor I heard was that she had married a guy about 20 years older than her, who owned a lot of Eastern Montana. I've driven across Eastern Montana. Her boobs might be the biggest mounds for a hundred miles.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2005, 11:21:38 AM »
Do you know anything about    Michelle Webber aka Toby Wenig?   She looked like she was the tallest.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2005, 01:00:39 PM »
I don't know anything about her, gOOber, except that she did a lot of hc; I'll see if I have any on my hd. Or my hcd...

I have no idea how tall she was. But I love the odd sized boobs, one larger than the other.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2005, 01:09:26 PM »
Somebody mentioned Laura Sands, a/k/a Becky Clay. I've never been much of a fan of pregger pics, but I loved this series with Laura about 8 months gone, and this expression that looks as if she's saying, "But, Doc, are you saying that I'm really PREG...?"
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

foon4Balloons

  • F Cup
  • 617
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2005, 07:50:14 PM »
Subtract three inches for heels.