Oh, boy!
Cleaning out some of my "stash" I found half a dozen pictures of a rather spectacular model who has been published under a dozen or so names: Mary Penny, Linda, Mel, Mel Penny (NOT to be confused with a much younger model using the same name), Jenny, Alice... a long list.
There is a British gentleman who is a fan of --er-- providers who runs a small, interesting site called "studioB" who knows her very well. She worked as a provider from, I gather, the 1960s until well into the 1990s or later. I gather that a number of gentlemen who appreciated her boffing talents also took the occasional set of photos of her.
Remember the old joke about the actress and her secretary? The actress goes on vacation and comes back with a mink coat. "Where did you get that?" the secretary asks. "I met a man with $10,000."
So the secretary goes on vacation and comes back with an identical coat. "Where did you get that?" the actress asks.
"I met a thousand men with $10."
The price sure dates that joke, doesn't it?