*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1500 on: March 18, 2011, 05:17:05 PM »
Gah! I loved Lori Menconi... the smile, the pig-tails and of course, that stunning figure. Heck, she still looks great!

Here's a vintage cutie named "Pam" (at least, that's the only name I have for her... I suspect another) ...you don't often see short curly red hair on models. Pretty woman with a nice pendulous pair of softies.


*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1501 on: March 20, 2011, 03:30:59 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1502 on: March 20, 2011, 03:49:58 PM »
That's possibly the most appealing photo of Candy M. I've ever seen gOOb... thanks! :)

This vintage peach sporting more than her fair share of oh-so-feminine roundness is Jennifer Garland.


*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1503 on: March 20, 2011, 09:39:14 PM »
Ms Pedon from a slightly different angle:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1504 on: March 22, 2011, 11:37:41 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1505 on: March 22, 2011, 01:23:48 PM »
Ms Bee:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1506 on: March 22, 2011, 05:49:09 PM »
^^ bird cage ;D
I'm walkin' here

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1507 on: March 23, 2011, 12:23:36 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1508 on: March 24, 2011, 02:38:03 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1509 on: March 25, 2011, 05:20:37 PM »
 ???
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1510 on: March 25, 2011, 11:32:04 PM »
I don't know any models named Charlotte who look like this, so I'm wondering if she's better known by another name...



Sorry Pal, all I see is a red X. But it is a very nice red X.  ;) ;D

Mod edit: fixed now? Can you see it? -Pal

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 01:05:20 PM by Palomine »

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1511 on: March 27, 2011, 04:28:14 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1512 on: March 28, 2011, 01:29:04 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1513 on: March 28, 2011, 02:51:35 PM »
Another view of Ms Bee:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1514 on: March 28, 2011, 11:46:36 PM »

Mod edit: fixed now? Can you see it? -Pal



Nope. See everybody else's but yours. Tried refereshing page and so forth and so on and nada. Don't know why, this is the only pic that you have posted I can't see.  ???

Pal replies: that is SO ODD. I see both the link and embedded version (yes, I cleared my cache). I'll delete and repost (just did it... it's immediately after this post}.. Thanks for letting me know. :)

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 11:18:57 AM by Palomine »