*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #810 on: September 04, 2007, 03:13:20 PM »
Ooh, have any more of her?

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #811 on: September 04, 2007, 03:30:09 PM »
 I don't think I have any more of her... I checked my archive for all the Rosemary and Rose Marie, etc... and none of them were her either. Which proves nothing of course, other than that she's gotta great healthy figure that's easy to appreciate.

I'll edit this post to attach another nice vint after 24 hrs have elapsed since my last upload to this thread. Rules is rules.  

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #812 on: September 05, 2007, 10:54:47 AM »
  Brigette aka Rosemary
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #813 on: September 05, 2007, 12:40:05 PM »
 That's a different Rosemary I assume (not the same gal I posted)? Here's a great looking brunette that reminds me of a pal of mine:

 

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #814 on: September 05, 2007, 12:53:17 PM »
 I'm 99% sure they are the same.  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #815 on: September 06, 2007, 02:31:16 AM »
Quote:

 I'm 99% sure they are the same.  



Hmm... the eyebrows suggest that you are correct sir.  

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #816 on: September 07, 2007, 04:02:41 AM »
  Yvette Conners
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #817 on: September 07, 2007, 10:32:00 PM »
Quote:

 If I were only guessing by the breasts, I'd think this splendid example of mammary magnificence was actually Danni Ashe's mom!  

   




Actually I think that this looks like an even more likely candidate  





(so much so that I have to keep convincing myself that this isn't just a vintage style shot of Danni herself ...)

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #818 on: September 09, 2007, 08:27:51 AM »
  Nice bra pic imho. Anyone know who she is?
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #819 on: September 09, 2007, 02:01:36 PM »
 Though the breasts are a bit diff, I agree... the similarity is impressive r2.  

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #820 on: September 09, 2007, 05:25:40 PM »
gOOber, I think that's Sally Layd.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #821 on: September 09, 2007, 05:48:18 PM »
 Thanks  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #822 on: September 10, 2007, 01:17:57 AM »
In case you didn't know, r2d2, the name of the woman in your last post is Pat Davis.
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #823 on: September 10, 2007, 09:16:08 PM »
 Darlene English  was, well, yummy!
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #824 on: September 11, 2007, 01:20:50 AM »
Here's someone I rarely see posted, Terry Ward.
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------