Thank you, Thag13, for the nice compliment! That would be so cool to play in games like D&D, especially with Supernatural-based themes! I love that show, but I could never watch it when I was at home because it usually played in the mornings where I used to live and I usually had to work in the mornings.. Fun show though, what I did see anyway.
My trip was pretty fun. Two friends of mine are trying to open a club in another city and I tagged along for the trip and it was a good thing I did because it was so much fun looking for buildings and planning out ideas for the club with my friends. Thanks for asking!

And for bignatslover.. First off, thank you too for the nice compliment! Second off, I'm still learning Magic and am not quite trained in it yet.. Hee hee! I bought a black and green deck and tend to play more with green because I used a friend's elf deck and I was on fire! So, I'm trying to find a green deck because of that and because I do like using the green deck, although my monsters are a bit small to really do much damage to the more advance players I know.
I was given a thousand cards the second time I met up with these guys! I was so stunned by their generosity! I expected to buy my own, but that would've taken a while and I know some serious players.. So, can't waste time finding cards when they wanna play right away!
I think I got all of the questions.. Right? Thank you both for all of them!
~Cyn