*

StevenWebguy

  • Banned User
  • 330
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2005, 04:07:49 PM »
I am not in Japan.
We are not speaking in Japanese.

So what you are saying is that in American/European/English terms those girls have D or maybe DD cups. Well that is what they look like so that makes sence.

*

smiley

  • X Cup
  • 2155
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2005, 04:20:21 PM »
Quote:

I am not in Japan.
We are not speaking in Japanese.

So what you are saying is that in American/European/English terms those girls have D or maybe DD cups. Well that is what they look like so that makes sence.




Yeah, that's about right. IIRC what the Japanese refer to as a D-cup equates to the Euro/American A-cup. After that there's a 1-to-1 cup size equivalency (Euro/US B = Jap E, etc.).
"Nobody's perfect...Well, there was this one guy, but we killed Him." -- Judas
"Yay! MunchWolf!" - behold his greatness!

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2005, 07:44:26 PM »
Quote:

I am not in Japan.
We are not speaking in Japanese




No, but the internet in general and this website in particular serve a world-wide community. No one here is under any obligation to "Americanize" anything... those who wish to use/reference non-U.S. measurement systems (or anything else for that matter) are more than welcome to do so. If you're confused about something, why not simply ask rather than accuse others of error?

*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2005, 08:10:30 PM »
Quote:

I am not in Japan.
We are not speaking in Japanese.




日本にいます。
日本はなしています。
わかった?
Don't mind me. Just passing through.

*

geoffk

  • Banned User
  • 433
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2005, 09:03:22 PM »
Zatoichi-さん

PMには「ignore」と言うセトをしたので、しつれいんですが、PMで送る事ができないんです。それで、ここで直したなければならないんです。

正しいは:

日本に住んでいます。
日本語を話せます。
君も分かろうぞ?

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2005, 03:56:51 AM »
We are not in Japan.
We are not speaking Japanese.

 
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2005, 05:52:56 AM »
Quote:

We are not in Japan.
We are not speaking Japanese.

 



Okay , okay.  Back to English.

(Although, technically, you are not in Japan, but some of us are )
Don't mind me. Just passing through.

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2005, 08:27:00 AM »
Damn cheaters. Im just jealous because my grasp of hiragana/katakana/kanji is craptacular, so carry on.  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

turtle21

  • G Cup
  • 726
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2005, 01:10:14 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

We are not in Japan.
We are not speaking Japanese.

 



Okay , okay.  Back to English.

(Although, technically, you are not in Japan, but some of us are )




How do you know? Dare you peek out your window at who might be watching.........?

Well OK, you got me, I don't live in Japan.  

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2005, 11:15:51 PM »
I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so...

Ah So!

Or not.  

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

torcha

  • A Cup
  • 2
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2005, 05:03:08 AM »
Maybe I can help. I have a Korean girlfriend, but she used to buy her bras from the Japanese stores, becuase she couldn't fit into the Korean sizes.

She is 65cm (25.5inch) under and 94cm (37inch) or so over. Her bras are 65G. In US terms, this makes her about a 30E-F. In Australia, where we are, she is something like a 10E, which is virtually unobtainable.

Hope this helps.

*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2005, 07:01:29 AM »
Quote:

She is 65cm (25.5inch) under and 94cm (37inch) or so over. Her bras are 65G. In US terms, this makes her about a 30E-F. In Australia, where we are, she is something like a 10E, which is virtually unobtainable.



Unless I'm reading something incorrectly or there is a typo, you're way off. A Japanese G-cup would be about a large D or small E in American cup sizes (depending on the letter scheme used by the maneufacturer). If there was a 29cm difference between her ribcage and the fullest part of the bust, that would put her in roughly O to P catagory as far as Japanese sizes are concerned - almost the same size as the infamous Love (who is a Q).

Did she buy the bras at a Japanese store in Korea? I have no idea how the Korean sizing system works... had no luck with the women when I was over there
Don't mind me. Just passing through.

*

torcha

  • A Cup
  • 2
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2005, 07:39:39 AM »
No, we think the numbers I gave are correct. She isn't enormous by any standard.

Here is a pic of the label:
http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/8936/mg25725fx.jpg

Yeah, bought in Korea from the Japanese stores. I find it ironic that Japan has her correct size whereby it is near impossible in Aus or the US to get her size (it is the frame size that is the problem).

*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: JV Idol Kaguraza Megumi
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2005, 08:02:52 AM »
Quote:

No, we think the numbers I gave are correct. She isn't enormous by any standard.

Here is a pic of the label:
http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/8936/mg25725fx.jpg

Yeah, bought in Korea from the Japanese stores. I find it ironic that Japan has her correct size whereby it is near impossible in Aus or the US to get her size (it is the frame size that is the problem).



You, sir, are gold. I just checked one of my girlfriend's bras - underbust 70, bust 93, size 70F. When she was in the states, she said she bought D-cups, but this doesn't jibe with some measure measurements we took earlier... curiouser and curiouser. This will further my studies of Japanese breasts. My hat's off to you!
Don't mind me. Just passing through.