*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3165 on: November 08, 2023, 05:10:41 PM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3166 on: November 09, 2023, 03:49:47 AM »
Yum.

Well that's not Wendy.
This fine lady goes by Denise Milani.
Oh no, what a fail on my part!
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3167 on: November 09, 2023, 03:50:44 AM »
Yum.

Ooops, just look what the bottom left side of the photo says.  ::) :P
Haha, I've had a virus (excuse)
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3168 on: November 09, 2023, 03:52:09 AM »

2. Never noticed before that Denise had tiger stripes on her thighs. Nice!

I can't see that - what am I looking for?
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3169 on: November 09, 2023, 04:58:56 AM »

2. Never noticed before that Denise had tiger stripes on her thighs. Nice!

I can't see that - what am I looking for?

Zookie is talking about stretch marks and if you look very closely on that photo, where her butt and thigh connect, you can see slight stretch marks. Denise did/does have a **09**, so that was an effect she had.  :)

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3170 on: November 09, 2023, 11:03:30 AM »
Zookie is talking about stretch marks and if you look very closely on that photo,
Ah yeah got it, had to zoom in a bit.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3171 on: November 12, 2023, 05:31:42 PM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3172 on: November 16, 2023, 02:19:07 PM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3173 on: November 22, 2023, 05:20:48 PM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3174 on: November 22, 2023, 05:56:44 PM »
:)



Wow!
Wish we could have got a pic from when she was INSIDE the waterpark!

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3175 on: November 28, 2023, 02:21:02 PM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3176 on: November 28, 2023, 02:23:28 PM »
:)



Wow!
Wish we could have got a pic from when she was INSIDE the waterpark!

I'm sure someone snapped a candid pic. ;D
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3177 on: December 05, 2023, 11:51:35 AM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3178 on: December 09, 2023, 02:39:51 PM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #3179 on: December 13, 2023, 02:52:18 PM »
 :)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!