bonzo_dog

• D Cup
"Flavor of Love" thread -- where was it moved to and why?
« on: April 06, 2006, 11:14:47 PM »
Originally in VCR Alerts dated 2/27.

auto_reply

Re: "Flavor of Love" thread -- where was it moved to and why?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 12:28:01 AM »
Due to former user Pulp's disregard for the posting rules, the thread was pulled.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

bonzo_dog

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 01:02:26 PM »
When is an entire thread removed, rather than just the transgressor's posts?

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 04:43:53 PM »
Quote:

When is an entire thread removed, rather than just the transgressor's posts?

When the mod doesn't have time at that moment to manually edit out all of the violations he generally moves the thread into a non-public area. There, he or other mods can review it, make all necessary edits (when time is available) and then potentially return the fixed thread to public view.

How fast (and whether) this happens depends on the thread itself, the violations involved, the current workload on the mods, etc. ...it varies.  

Added later: ok, since you're presumably wanting the Flavor of Love thread, I edited out the crap and put it back in the VCR Alerts forum (where I assume it came from). I also did the same for the Daphne Rosen's Butt thread (back in GF after editing) as well. An easier way to insure that popular threads aren't pulled from view is for users not to post violations in them in the first place of course.

auto_reply

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 01:27:36 AM »
Of course.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

bonzo_dog

• D Cup
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 12:44:03 PM »
Thanks; I was wanting to add a posting to that thread (which I have now done.)