TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Stretcherr RIP
« Reply #135 on: May 09, 2006, 10:57:27 AM »
Oh no. Not again.

How well do I understand how it feels to lose a loved one in such a horrible way. It seems that he was on these Forums just yesterday, responding to (I think) one of Buffie's posts. Life truly is a vapor.

My deepest condolences to Stretcherr's family, his RL friends, and to his boob brothers-in-arms. Not only will he be missed, he is missed already.

P.S.: L_C_RANT, after Zasha passed on, I thought about doing exactly what you have talked about in your post above. I  haven't actually followed through with it completely, but I have started the preliminary steps of implementing it. Sort of like a dead-man's switch device, this sort of information can best be given to the executor of your will, if you ask me.

P.P.S.: If it turns out to be some asshat's idea of a joke, so soon after the whole Angela Devi affair, I propose that he be banned from these Forums and the BEA for life. If it's a joke, I ain't laughing.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #136 on: May 09, 2006, 11:19:24 AM »
Quote:

I think there are a few reasons why we wanted more information on this death notice.

1. How many of your friends know your username and password here?

If you use Firefox, and you use Windows XP, and you don't have a Windows login password, and have the FF Password Manager enabled, you won't need to know someone's BEA Forum password -- it will be put for you when you attempt to login to the BEA.
Quote:

2. No mention of an innocent guy being shot by a "stray bullet" while trying to run off gang bangers in the media.

Think about it: San Francisco is a pretty large city. Do they print and/or talk about every single homicide in the daily news, or are there too many to refer to?
Quote:

3. The original poster posts this news at a big boob forum, the day after his alleged death.

4. The original poster has not come back to give us any more information after the first post (as far as I know, haven't read all posts).

It was his friend who frequented here, not him, and so after doing his duty to his friend, he withdrew. And besides, he may have to do other, more important things IRL related to the aftermath of the death of his friend, so keeping us up-to-date might have a lower priority.
Quote:

5. We all want it not to be true. If it was not true, we would all feel better.

True dat.

Not wanting to cause a ruckus, just showing the other possibilities.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Tenacious_BE

• G Cup
« Reply #137 on: May 09, 2006, 11:24:19 AM »
Earlier a request to lock this thread was made. I would like to bring that request back again. Not only has a memorial idea been brought about but a thread to mourn all members has been pointed out.

I do not wish to be reminded of his demise and it seems that is impossible aslong as this thread remains stuck on high alert

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #138 on: May 09, 2006, 04:25:06 PM »
I agree with tenacious
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

Bonecracker

• X Cup
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2006, 06:45:25 AM »
Thank you, Shara1;

I agree with Tencaious as well, and I believe it may have been my suggestion earlier to lock this thread.

Mods, haven't we had enough?  The condolences can be put on the memorial page, as Morphemor pointed out.

Kindest regards,
Bonecracker

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2006, 10:27:15 AM »
 Since the contents of this thread have not yet been incorporated into an editable memorial page, locking it now would simply deny any other users who wish to express their condolences the opportunity to do so.

At some point (when someone can make time) we WILL remove this thread (and Zasha's, and any other such threads (re: models, morphers, etc...) and incorporate everything into a single dedicated area of the site for that purpose. Until that happens, I see no reason to deny users the right to express themselves on any of these matters, especially since every single user already knows (or doesn't know, at their own peril) the site rule against 'outing' anyone w/RL ID info.

Heres_Buffie

• P Cup
  • Have you hugged some boobs today?
    • Big Cutie Buffie's World
« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2006, 09:19:15 PM »
Thank you for keeping the thread unlocked, Palomine.  I just got back in town so this is new to me.  How immeasurably sad.  

He brought fun, joy and intelligence to the BEA.  I'm going to miss his talent, wit and kindness very much.  

Here's to hoping you're snuggling some sweet nugs in Heaven, Stretcherr.
Kisses.
~ 3500cc boobs and a BBW, too! =) ~
~ Please visit me at http://Buffie.BigCuties.com ~
~ Tata Tweets @ http://twitter.com/KittyBuffieKat ~

MEGALADON

• C Cup
« Reply #142 on: May 12, 2006, 12:46:42 AM »
His talent, attitude, & humor will be missed.

Mictian

• C Cup
« Reply #143 on: May 12, 2006, 06:16:13 AM »
I was shocked as i read this. He was an great Artist. Im so Sorry to hear that he will never be on again. He will be missed.

padraic

• A Cup
« Reply #144 on: May 12, 2006, 10:46:10 AM »
Ok I have to ask.

Has anybody actually confirmed - and by confirmed, I mean verified with real world documentation and evidence; police reports, hospital records, newspaper accounts, that sort of thing, not "some guy on the net told me" - that the OP is accurate and true?

Yeah yeah I know how dare I suggest such a horrible thing as that someone would manipulate all your emotions this way.  Thing is, IT HAS HAPPENED before and much more than once - I have personally seen three different cases where someone put up a message like this - EXACTLY like this, "Hi, I'm a friend of X, I'm sorry to report they died the other day, I know they liked you all" - and it turned out that they were essentially doing it for attention and validation, not having died at all.  

Not saying it's not true.  I also have been directly affected by two such deaths that were entirely true, sadly enough.  But in those cases there was easily-verifiable confirmation in the form of publicly accessible information.  I haven't read through all 15 pages here in detail, but the only confirmation I _have_ seen hs been in the form of "a member here confirmed it to me".  Folks, that sort of thing is EASILY fakeable.

I'm just sayin', don't go investing all sorts of emotion into this until you KNOW.

auto_reply

« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2006, 11:48:03 AM »
Denial is also a form of grief. True or not, the Stretcherr we knew is dead to the community, metaphorically speaking. Let them sort out their own emotions.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

Kenard

• F Cup
« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2006, 02:16:12 PM »
RIP
Big Boobs to You!

Tiresias

• C Cup
« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2006, 08:31:23 AM »

My condolences to his family and all who knew him.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #148 on: May 15, 2006, 05:00:52 AM »
Only just now caught up with a very recent Jennifer Love Hewitt morph of his.  A really magnificent talent.  Such things shouldn't happen to anyone, least of all him.

BryBoobs

• A Cup
« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2006, 01:29:09 AM »
Seeing as I have a poor internet connection I don't often get the chance to join in much with the community here, but I did notice on my few visits so far that Stretcherrs talent was sublime.

Beyond his morphing talent though I remember when Nikki left after being given some violating PM's, and one of the first to voice his opinion was Stretcherr. Not because he had lost a subject to morph, no, no, he was angry because somebody he had gotten to know was treated badly by people who are within this community.

A great talent, and even though I never had the pleasure of meeting him, a nice guy.

You will be missed, but no doubt you're somewhere better now. R.I.P.