*

berkovw

  • G Cup
  • 705
Not Another Teen Movie question/sighting
« on: May 15, 2006, 03:52:21 PM »
I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not.  (I am turning thirty in two weeks so it could be old age  )  but I was watching Not Another Teen Movie on Comedy Central (I think) over the weekend and I noticed something I hadn't before.  During the scene at the party, either right before or right after the luscious Lacey Charbert enters the scene, there's a short scene with at least 2 girls and I think a guy.  The one girl (I think she's in the middle) is wearing either a pink or a baby blue sweater, and it looks like she's got a major set of gazongas underneath that sweater.  I'm talking huge!  Does anyone know what I'm talking?  Anyone have a cap?

Sorry I can't be more specific.  I'm going off my memory.
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

*

DanielJackson

  • C Cup
  • 81
Re: Not Another Teen Movie question/sighting
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 08:08:40 PM »
I believe you are on to something...I just glanced at the DVD and capped this girl in the pink top...WOWZAH!
~You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: Not Another Teen Movie question/sighting
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 08:35:24 PM »
Very nice. I remember seeing her and I was rewinding and frame advancing my DVR over and over again trying to get a better look. She's only on the screen for like two seconds. Then I went to IMDB trying to figure out who she was, but couldn't find any pics of her. BTW, I am turning thirty in about two weeks too!

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Not Another Teen Movie question/sighting
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 09:53:36 PM »
yes, that gal always caught my eye.  No idea who she is, though.  Just some incredibly breasty movie extra...
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Not Another Teen Movie question/sighting
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 03:33:45 AM »
No doubt from Extras With Extra.

(If such a group doesn't exist, it OUGHT to. )

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5369
    • I love the BEA
Re: Not Another Teen Movie question/sighting
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 07:04:14 AM »
She has the look of a Russian Jewess.



Seriously though, I wish we knew more about her.

*

berkovw

  • G Cup
  • 705
Re: Not Another Teen Movie question/sighting
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 02:53:10 PM »
Quote:

She has the look of a Russian Jewess.



Seriously though, I wish we knew more about her.




Ditto.  I'd like to thank the previous poster for the cap.  It's nice to know I'm not crazy.  Well, this proves I'm not crazy this time.

Anyway, she really is sweet.  Man, what a set of tits.  I, like the others on this thread, wish we knew who she was.
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Not Another Teen Movie question/sighting
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 12:53:00 PM »
Bumping on the off-chance that by now, someone's managed to put a name to the extra almost stretching the fabric of spacetime her top in Not Another Teen Movie or failing that, at least come across a clip of that scene? Whomever she is, she must have only appeared in this one film... otherwise we'd all surely know her name and have an entire thread dedicated to her by now. ;)

« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 11:39:20 AM by Palomine »