*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: This week's sample - Wed 8-29-2007
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2007, 04:10:37 AM »
 

 
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: This week's sample - 9-5-2007
« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2007, 02:50:48 AM »
 

 
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: One of the new morphs this week........
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2007, 12:49:53 AM »
..... too bad I am not able to upload it to the galleries!

I keep getting some sort of message about the "internal server" so.....here is one of the new morphs anyway!

 
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: One of the new morphs this week - December 18, 2007
« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2007, 05:09:30 PM »
 

 
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: One of the new morphs this week - December 18, 2007
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2007, 07:47:57 PM »
He's back! Hi Zorro! Nice morphs, too - up to your usual high standards.
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Back on the WEB!
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2008, 10:41:51 PM »
Well I am now able to log on to the site with this fine laptop that Chev sent to me!

I am having difficulty with the wireless card so right now I borrowing my son's cable modem. Once I get the wireless capability fixed I will be visiting here more often.

I do not have my Adobe Photo Shop or Paint Shop Pro CDs available so I will not be able to morph yet, but at least I can visit the site.
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Back on the WEB!
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2008, 07:05:44 AM »
wb  
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: Back on the WEB!
« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2008, 08:58:16 AM »
I went in to the local coffee shop across a parking lot from the library here in Phoebus, VA and saw the son of the owner on his laptop. So I asked him if he was on broadband and he said no, that there was wireless available here!

The BEA is not blocked here and I can have something to eat and drink while I type away and go to the sites I want to go to!

Once I acquire my software for morphing I can get back to it and enjoy life again!
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Back on the WEB!
« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2008, 10:36:30 AM »
An eatery (not being a coffee drinker, that's how I think of them) that lets you access the BEA.  Coup!

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: Back on the WEB!
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2008, 10:22:10 AM »
April 17, 2008!

 
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: Back on the WEB!
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2008, 07:48:21 PM »
Good to see you back posting Blackshoe!  cheers !

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
New morph this week! - April 22, 2008
« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2008, 08:24:04 AM »
Here is one of the new ones that will be uploaded to my Galleries later on this week!



So far I have a dozen new morphs..... and it's only Tuesday!
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: New morph this week! - April 22, 2008
« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2008, 11:06:58 AM »
Whoa!  Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: New morph this week! - April 22, 2008
« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2008, 12:57:41 PM »
Works for me!
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

BigFan

  • E Cup
  • 270
  • Legally Adult
    • My Avatar - Cleta Thompson
Re: New morph this week! - April 22, 2008
« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2008, 06:32:03 AM »
Wow!  Zorro, she is a beautiful piece of work.

I am your

BigFan