*

JUSTIN_SANE

  • D Cup
  • 103
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2008, 10:45:15 AM »
yeah, regardless of how we feel about the idea of reductions, she really wanted it, and it didnt work, and those breasts look reall bruised and painful...

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2008, 06:43:27 PM »
I really don't know how I feel about this whole thing. Bad or not, I'm of the opinion that it was a rotten idea in the first place, and I feel like maybe, JUST MAYBE, it means something that this didn't work, and maybe there's a message in there. She's in pain and unhappy temporarily, but if she's really that determined to now go through with having them sliced up and dealing with the ugly scars she doesn't want, then I don't really know how to feel bad or sorry about the whole thing because she's just going to end up putting herself through even worse and then permanent scarring for what still seems like a bad and entirely cosmetic decision.

*

TripleB

  • F Cup
  • 683
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2008, 09:24:29 PM »
I wish that happened to Soleil Moon Frye.  We'd all love to see her skinny ass now with what would be at least Double Ds after dropping 20 or 30 lbs.  Ember has a relatively perfect body to begin with, but if she wants, maybe she should work out, tone up, strength her abs or whatever, to relieve the back pain, what choice does she have?

Did she say there would be no scarring from it?  Perhaps with a non scar leaving procedure there's less chance of them being able to remove fat.  I don't remember if she pointed that out.

*

Bonecracker

  • X Cup
  • 2783
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2008, 03:57:30 AM »
Quote:

TripleB said:Ember has a relatively perfect body to begin with, but if she wants, maybe she should work out, tone up, strength her abs or whatever, to relieve the back pain, what choice does she have?



 Dear TripleB,
The fact of the matter is, there's no "back-pain" caused by breasts that size.  My s.o. has breasts much larger than she does, and has no back pain whatsoever because she carries them with confidence and doesn't give a flying ƒµç& what people think of them or how they may stare...

As has been stated here categorically before, the breast-related back-pain in breasts of this size is related to women hunching over to try and hide their breasts and in doing so, this bad posture causes the back problems.

She does indeed have an absolutely perfect body...one of the most perfect examples of the female form I have ever seen and she just oozes sexuality.

I sincerely hope she hasn't severely damaged her natural beauty in this experiment gone awry.

Kindest regards,

Bone...


WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2008, 06:06:49 AM »
I can't believe she didn't have a more competent doctor who could do something very simple like a sonogram or some other sort of imaging to determine if she was a proper candidate for this particular kind of reduction.  

Liposuction reductions only work if the woman in question has a lot of fat in her breasts, as opposed to a lot of glandular tissue.  Fat can be sucked out... glands cannot.  Even I know this.  I don't know what kind of crackpot she went to see, but that's an easy thing for them to determine and it should be priority #1 before even trying to commence with any kind of surgery.  I'm just blown away that they tried this on her without doing their proper diligence beforehand.  That's unreal.

Poor girl.  She obviously has big-time body issues (you kind of have to to be an SG, I guess) and self-hatred problems.  Her attitude and self-image is what needs fixing, not her breasts, which are hardly so voluminous that they're unmanageable.  A good doctor would have told her that as well.

I know, am married to, and work with plenty of women who have breasts much bigger and they don't have  the same problems.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2008, 06:32:00 AM »
Quote:

DJPFC said:
I can't believe she didn't have a more competent doctor who could do something very simple like a sonogram or some other sort of imaging to determine if she was a proper candidate for this particular kind of reduction.  

Liposuction reductions only work if the woman in question has a lot of fat in her breasts, as opposed to a lot of glandular tissue.  Fat can be sucked out... glands cannot.  Even I know this.  I don't know what kind of crackpot she went to see, but that's an easy thing for them to determine and it should be priority #1 before even trying to commence with any kind of surgery.  I'm just blown away that they tried this on her without doing their proper diligence beforehand.  That's unreal.

Poor girl.  She obviously has big-time body issues (you kind of have to to be an SG, I guess) and self-hatred problems.  Her attitude and self-image is what needs fixing, not her breasts, which are hardly so voluminous that they're unmanageable.  A good doctor would have told her that as well.

I know, am married to, and work with plenty of women who have breasts much bigger and they don't have  the same problems.




Scoop her up DJ! Immortalize those marvelous cans before it's too late  

*

jjsmith

  • D Cup
  • 173
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2008, 06:51:27 AM »
Quote:

Bonecracker said:
Quote:

TripleB said:Ember has a relatively perfect body to begin with, but if she wants, maybe she should work out, tone up, strength her abs or whatever, to relieve the back pain, what choice does she have?



 Dear TripleB,
The fact of the matter is, there's no "back-pain" caused by breasts that size.  My s.o. has breasts much larger than she does, and has no back pain whatsoever because she carries them with confidence and doesn't give a flying ƒµç& what people think of them or how they may stare...

As has been stated here categorically before, the breast-related back-pain in breasts of this size is related to women hunching over to try and hide their breasts and in doing so, this bad posture causes the back problems.

She does indeed have an absolutely perfect body...one of the most perfect examples of the female form I have ever seen and she just oozes sexuality.

I sincerely hope she hasn't severely damaged her natural beauty in this experiment gone awry.

Kindest regards,

Bone...





Your wifes experience with large breasts is in no way indicative of how large breasts effect other women. Your wifes body may simply be better suited at carrying large breasts. It's really no different than someone carrying a heavy backpack. Some people won't have an issue with it. Some will. Blanket statements are rarely true.

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2008, 08:20:53 AM »
 
Quote:

Poor girl. She obviously has big-time body issues (you kind of have to to be an SG, I guess) and self-hatred problems. Her attitude and self-image is what needs fixing, not her breasts, which are hardly so voluminous that they're unmanageable. A good doctor would have told her that as well.  




I agree.  It's really sad when a woman has such a low opinion of her self, whether she's big breasted or not.  As for not being able to buy clothes or swim suites, that's society's fault for holding big breasted women in such low regard.  If clothes were made for big breasted women in the same style as for other women she wouldn't have this problem.
Good_Grip

*

JUSTIN_SANE

  • D Cup
  • 103
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2008, 09:32:29 AM »
yeah, that whole thing threw me, im the definition of big and tall, 6-5 close to 300 lbs, and size 16 shoe.  so most of what i buy doesnt fit, and i've got to get my shoes off the internet and hope they fit and feel good...  everything i use, sit at, lie on, wear, etc., was made for someone alot smaller than me, and im not even that gigantic, cause theres still a bunch of people bigger than me...

i'm not gonna run out and get a leg reduction or cut my toes off to make it so i can buy smaller shoes... it sucks but i just roll with it..

*

Reaver

  • F Cup
  • 908
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2008, 09:33:20 PM »
Quote:

Your wifes experience with large breasts is in no way indicative of how large breasts effect other women. Your wifes body may simply be better suited at carrying large breasts. It's really no different than someone carrying a heavy backpack. Some people won't have an issue with it. Some will. Blanket statements are rarely true.




Actually there have been studies and they have shown wrong sized bras or bad posture is the reason. None that I have heard of have found the breasts size to be the cause of pain. Which if you think about it makes sense, women with huge asses don't complain about leg pain, big heads haven't caused neck strain. I am sure in extreme cases of being disproportionate it could cause strain but in most cases there are more likely and easier treatable problems. Also keep in mind most often it is other people saying someone else must be having back pain.

*

TripleB

  • F Cup
  • 683
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2008, 10:08:37 PM »
I've known a few girls who broke the D cup barrier, and back pain tolerance is apparently relative but there is a certain weight they have to be compared to the body in some cases before the reduction is covered.  A friend of mine, 5' even, 34DD, maybe 130ish, has never complained of backpain but has contemplated a reduction.  She specifically pointed out at some point how much they weighed and what they would have to weigh in order to get a non cosmetic reduction.  Another friend of mine, around 5'2", 32C-34D depending on her weight because she fluctuates dramatically, has always complained about them and constantly talks about wanting a reduction, using phrases like "I wish I could just hack them off."  One other example, an extemely thin girl I know who is a D, less than 100 lbs, 5'3", loves her breasts and would never get them reduced.  Hers sag the most though of the 3 however.  So that's 3 girls all around the same size, 3 different perceptions of their big boobies, and pound for pound the smallest was the one who wanted them gone.  So where is the line drawn with actual debilitation and clinical weight measurement, and straight up big breast shame?

*

Geeve

  • C Cup
  • 530
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #176 on: February 08, 2008, 12:22:41 PM »
It also depends on their stature.  Most girls view muscle strength or gain as even worse than having big boobs so they don't strength train at all.  All these girls need is minor strength training to be able to stand upright in good posture comfortably.  Most don't even need weight training just some yoga or pilates to get above their default strength levels.  The problem is most of these girls are just prissy and weak physically.  My G/F is a 44G, a proper bra and 15mins of pilates a day and she's fine.

*

TyWebb

  • D Cup
  • 205
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2008, 03:20:53 PM »
New set.

*

vidiot

  • D Cup
  • 196
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #178 on: June 26, 2008, 03:47:06 AM »
Quote:

Actually there have been studies and they have shown wrong sized bras or bad posture is the reason.


Or there may be some other reason altogether.  Millions of Americans experience long-term back pain, and most of those back pain sufferers are either men or small-breasted women.

Odds are the pain is caused by something other than having large breasts.  Attributing the back pain to their breasts is the result of hating their breasts for being too big, and/or other people convincing them that their breasts are the cause of the pain.

I've read of reduction cases where the woman reported back pain, and the surgeon removed barely one pound per breast.  Come on, if those 2 lbs were really enough to cause back pain, their back and abdominal muscles must be seriously underdeveloped, or they have some other underlying back problem caused by something else like a bad mattress or bad posture or osteoporosis or an injury.

*

Lutetium

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 27
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #179 on: June 26, 2008, 04:36:28 AM »
This has been an most interesting thread to read. As an 'alternative-ish' girl myself I don't understand why a site devoted to a love of (I must be honest) pretty extreme bust sizes can be so **86** to understand another equally 'extreme' interest like tattooing and piercing. I mean seriously look at this quote:

"unbelieveable. These girls have no problem tattooing themselves from here to Timbuktu, yet if their breasts are large, they have to get that fixed right away attitude"

I mean, has it crossed your mind that maybe some people don't like large breasts? Maybe they like tattoos and piercings intead? Also regarding the below comment:

"Okay, getting a tiny steel rod punched through your face or any of about a dozen other different spots on your body is "cool" and a good thing, but having large breasts isn't?"

Not quite, getting piercings is something that many people do enjoy - I for one get an insane urge to get one every time I enter exam period, I have absolutely no idea why, and I obviously don't always indulge that urge all the time either (I happen to know that looking like a pin-cushion isn't hot). And they are A LOT easier to get rid off. Take the tiny steel rod out and wait for the hole to close up (which can be a matter of days in places like the tongue) - and tada, no more piercing. Maybe having large breast is the dream of everyone on here - but it's not exactly a crime against humanity to not want them. Some may not feel comfortable with large breast - it's really just personal preference. And as noted earlier, some will slouch and try to hide them because they don't want giant globs of stuff on their chests.

Please quit the goth/emo/whatever bashing.