Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2007, 02:21:44 AM »
I'm with you on the tatoos. She, Eliska, and Wendy are the best looking women on that site but their attitudes are a bit of a turn off. Why are these gorgeous and intelligent women so depressed? They've been blessed with very good genes and probably a decent middle class upbringing.

Just look around you and realize that there are many people far worse off than you are. Try putting your current situation into perspective to see that life isn't really that bad.  

The tatoos are also terrible when they get them on the worst possible spots on there bodies like across their perfect chest, stomach, or ass. Why permanently cover those areas up?

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2007, 07:28:03 AM »
Thing is, I think Ember only has one tattoo (the one on her belly button) and it's not even that big.  Even her piercings aren't that obtrusive, I don't believe.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Adman

  • F Cup
  • 882
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2007, 07:28:26 AM »
I think she's hot as shit, piercings, tats, and all.....so there.

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2007, 08:15:56 AM »
Yeah, I can actually dig the piercings...probably more so because she has them than anything else.....
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2007, 08:19:18 PM »
Quote:

I'm with you on the tatoos. She, Eliska, and Wendy are the best looking women on that site but their attitudes are a bit of a turn off. Why are these gorgeous and intelligent women so depressed? They've been blessed with very good genes and probably a decent middle class upbringing.




How 'bout showin' us those other two ladies?  

I used to hate tattoos in every way but once I saw Cherry on XX-cel a few weeks ago I went nuts for them. Now tattooed girls all over town are making me crazy. Even thinking of getting a few myself. Funny how life changes.

*

Hothitter

  • D Cup
  • 146
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2007, 10:44:35 AM »
She's just ridiculously incredible.  But she ain't gonna smile - it's not her gig.

*

jwatson

  • banned user
  • 794
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2007, 09:41:53 PM »
She's sort of smiling in my previous post.  And in other news, she might be growing.  She looks a little bigger maybe in these shots.

*

TyWebb

  • D Cup
  • 205
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2007, 02:53:15 PM »
New set.

Ember goes grunge.

*

Hothitter

  • D Cup
  • 146
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2007, 04:01:27 PM »
Quote:

New set.

Ember goes grunge.




She's starting to look like an anime character.  But her body is just absolutely smokin'.

*

JUSTIN_SANE

  • D Cup
  • 103
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2007, 01:46:54 PM »
more pics please, theres no reason to let this thread fall away, Ember is gorgeous...

any pics, old, new, whatever, if you've got em please post em...

if you cant tell, i've got a thing for the "alternative" ladies, as long as they're still cute.  

so if you've got pics of other suicide girls or any girls like them, post em.

*

TF22

  • J Cup
  • 390
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2007, 04:53:54 PM »
Gotta delurk for a thread on my favorite model.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2007, 09:47:24 AM »
anyone want me to post the morph I did of ember to celebrate 100 posts in this thread?
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2007, 11:35:27 AM »
Of course Shara!!
Call me Bob.

*

JUSTIN_SANE

  • D Cup
  • 103
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2007, 01:29:41 PM »
nice tf22, please post more if you've got em.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Ember - Busty Suicide Girl
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2007, 06:42:34 PM »
here we go

 
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers