*

Akuma

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 9
Kaley Cuoco x6
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 07:28:31 AM »
Anyone up for it. May be a nice progression sequence.

Mod edit: maybe merging this into the other MR thread re: Kaley will inspire some responses. BTW, tonight's Big Bang Theory rerun features her in a Wonder Woman costume. ;) -Pal
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 04:10:09 PM by Palomine »

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: Kaley Cuoco x6
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2011, 06:00:17 AM »
A great show and she's cuter than pink kittens.
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: The BIG Bang Theory morph thread (Kaley Cuoco, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2011, 04:09:48 AM »
I saw this pic and I thought, "How could this pic be any more epic?"

Easy - HUGE FUCKING TITS!
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

Tagman18

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: The BIG Bang Theory morph thread (Kaley Cuoco, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2011, 01:45:47 PM »
Let us not forget the diminutive blonde finance of Howard, who is played by Melissa Rauch.  She displays a great comic flair but nearly enough of her "ample bosom".  I have a better picture I'll post tomorrow.

*

Tagman18

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: The BIG Bang Theory morph thread (Kaley Cuoco, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2011, 11:48:57 PM »
Here's another one of Melissa, who unfortunately is usually wearing a sweater or second top to cover her amazing breasts in the show.  Maybe they don't want people to think she's hotter that Kaley.  But if you saw her bra-bearing scene in True Blood, you know she's sporting D-cup on that tiny frame.

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: The BIG Bang Theory morph thread (Kaley Cuoco, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2011, 11:24:23 PM »
Let us not forget the diminutive blonde finance of Howard, who is played by Melissa Rauch.  She displays a great comic flair but nearly enough of her "ample bosom".  I have a better picture I'll post tomorrow.
Call me Bob.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: The BIG Bang Theory morph thread (Kaley Cuoco, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2011, 11:51:03 PM »
R&H, that is effin' wonderful! Thank you muchly! :D

Edited to attach nice morphable pic of KC... good pose and rez.


« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 12:23:36 PM by Palomine »

*

Brinker

  • G Cup
  • 818
Re: The BIG Bang Theory morph thread (Kaley Cuoco, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2011, 06:24:22 AM »
Making a comeback just to morph Kaley.

I hope I haven't lost it.

Re: The BIG Bang Theory morph thread (Kaley Cuoco, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2011, 06:31:27 AM »
Making a comeback just to morph Kaley.

I hope I haven't lost it.

Woah, thats hot! You havent lost anything. Might I persuade you to post the original for comparsion?

*

Tenshi

  • A Cup
  • 305
Re: The BIG Bang Theory morph thread (Kaley Cuoco, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2011, 06:50:26 AM »
my morphing isn't up to scratch  ::)

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: The BIG Bang Theory morph thread (Kaley Cuoco, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2011, 08:47:33 AM »
That's fine, every morph doesn't have to be up to scratch -- besides, I think it's up to rub. :P

*

pkds

  • 129
Re: The BIG Bang Theory morph thread (Kaley Cuoco, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2011, 01:17:41 PM »
Yeah !
Good work on Kaley.... and on Rauch (i prefer this girl i think, but Cuoco is not bad :) ).

Re: The BIG Bang Theory morph thread (Kaley Cuoco, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2011, 10:53:32 PM »
What, no love for Mayim Bialik (she plays Amy Farrah Fowler)?

*

JH_

  • F Cup
  • 1044
Re: The BIG Bang Theory morph thread (Kaley Cuoco, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2011, 02:43:37 PM »
What, no love for Mayim Bialik (she plays Amy Farrah Fowler)?

And what about Priya?
JH

*

Brinker

  • G Cup
  • 818
Re: The BIG Bang Theory morph thread (Kaley Cuoco, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2011, 01:34:01 AM »
Top of this dress was a little difficult to morph but I think it turned out alright.