*

puzzler

  • C Cup
  • 63
Re: best B.E writers
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 01:38:08 PM »
does any one know what was the last story Plato Voltaire wrote and why did he stop writing

*

smiley

  • X Cup
  • 2155
Re: best B.E writers
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 08:01:24 AM »
Quote:

I notice I'm not on anyone's list ...   pout

-Munch "and people wonder why I don't write anymore ... ok ... no one really wonders ... just in my head" Wolf




"Yay MunchWolf!" (sorry, got here as soon as I heard)

I also really like XXXecil's stuff, and Al/Axolotl/Doggo always wrote something more than simple formulaic porn. ("St Cats forever!")
"Nobody's perfect...Well, there was this one guy, but we killed Him." -- Judas
"Yay! MunchWolf!" - behold his greatness!

*

Prophet_Tenebrae

  • Breast Prophet
  • 4113
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: best B.E writers
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2006, 11:22:03 AM »
This really ought to be over in the Plume, where all the literophiles will see it...

My compiled list should make it pretty obvious... and no list of BE could possibly be worth taking seriously if it didn't contain the following:

Fret Pearson
Chimerian
Hunter S. Creek
Eliot Cayne
Bill Pratt
Derob Jacobs
Blake Isaac Gordon

I think all of them have done what can be considered seminal work(s)...

I'm surprised that Plato has had so many votes - I always thought most people were pretty lukewarm about him... but then, I suppose people are hardly going to go out of their way to post that.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: best B.E writers
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2006, 02:04:44 PM »
some of my fave writers are:

Steve Palmer, he just gets better and better
Wren, his Tales from the Bra series is what got me HOOKED on BE fiction, the best one of the series is Big Business
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: best B.E writers
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2006, 03:21:08 PM »
Isn't plato retired I haven't seen anything from him in a while

*

Prophet_Tenebrae

  • Breast Prophet
  • 4113
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: best B.E writers
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 06:07:50 PM »
Retirement is probably the wrong word but close enough.

I did talk to him after he'd wrapped up the Undercover Blues... he gave me part of his new epic to read... it did run into hundreds of pages and he hadn't even finished. Some society of busty women on a remote planet that was an offshoot of Atlantis as I recall but that by his own admission wasn't to be much of a BE story.

I assume that he either lost interest or real life got him because it was never published and he didn't reply to any of the comments I sent him regarding it. He also didn't give me any feedback on the story I gave him (The Best Craft), which was about at best a tenth the length of his effort because it was "too long". Bastard.

*

Blamandude

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 33
Re: best B.E writers
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2006, 12:46:52 AM »
The marquis moon, where the hell did this guy go?

*

puzzler

  • C Cup
  • 63
Re: best B.E writers
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2006, 06:39:21 AM »
where can i find the BE Story Club  

*

Derob

  • D Cup
  • 123
Re: best B.E writers
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2006, 03:26:18 PM »
Quote:

My compiled list should make it pretty obvious... and no list of BE could possibly be worth taking seriously if it didn't contain the following:

Fret Pearson
Chimerian
Hunter S. Creek
Eliot Cayne
Bill Pratt
Derob Jacobs
Blake Isaac Gordon

I think all of them have done what can be considered seminal work(s)...




I'll have that tenner I promised you for this post on its way shortly.

*

Prophet_Tenebrae

  • Breast Prophet
  • 4113
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: best B.E writers
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2006, 09:10:33 AM »
I'm still waiting for that money, Derob and Pound sterling, none of that colonial nonsense.

Works of note - as seen in Essential BE - are probably St. Cats... although, I think I've yet to talk to anyone that has ever read it in its entirety but I think the first few episodes are great and at the time they were pretty amazing. I think Al was the first person to actually write from a female perspective with an depth or conviction.

I'll never understand the favour curried by Richard O'Steele or "In Sequence" but then, porn is a supremely personal matter so it's hardly surprising that different people are drawn to different things.

*

Gaffenheimer

  • C Cup
  • 75
Re: best B.E writers
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2006, 09:37:58 PM »
Fret Pearson, Hugh G, Kowalski and Joe Average.

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: best B.E writers
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2006, 02:55:14 PM »
I have read so much BE fiction over the years dating back to '95 I guess.... and it's a very subjective thing but I happen to think my standards are rather high. - - I don't hesitate to say GREAPOS is the best writer I've come across. The guys' got such an incredible gift with prose, and his writing is incredibly hot and never loses sight of what the reader came to hear. Great characters, great situation, "plot", etc. I just wish he'd write more. Most recently he posted an epic called "Going Under" (or was it "Going Down"?) to eGiantess.com, but he never anthologized it into one file, never posted it to (prohibited O) or even his own Yahoo group.  I think it's a masterpiece and for the most part it is impossible to find.

Of his stories that ARE available on (prohibited O) I'd say "Never Enough" is the best (and most recent), with "Eclipsed" running a close second. "Never Enough" is a straight up breast implant story, nothing fancy, but sooooo perfectly written and so incredibly vivid and hot. It takes a bizarre turn in the end, but the meat of the story is as good as they come.

*

ImplantsOnly

  • E Cup
  • 373
"Never Enough"
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2007, 11:00:05 AM »
Had to bump this thread. Greapos - you out there?  "Never Enough" is one of my all-time favs. Love love love that story.  B.E. via breast implants!

*

mars

Re: "Never Enough"
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 05:32:12 AM »
hello

i also love the stories with expansion true implants. these are some other stories with Be+implants.
http://www.(prohibited O).com/download.php?StoryID=933
http://www.(prohibited O).com/download.php?StoryID=1656
http://www.(prohibited O).com/download.php?StoryID=1050

if someone knows where to find some more let me know  

*

ImplantsOnly

  • E Cup
  • 373
Re: "Never Enough"
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 07:10:47 AM »
2 out of 3 of those were written for me by my gf. I posted them, there.

Wish there was more in this genre...