*

xenon

  • G Cup
  • 1372
Re: Whitney Wonders needs our help.
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2006, 12:41:12 PM »
Quote:

I'd have voted for her until I saw the pic you posted with the cigarette. I find nothing so repulsive as a girl who smokes. I mean that as strongly as I possibly can, it just sickens me, to the point that I no longer find her the least bit attractive.




You are not alone. I too can't stand smoking. When I was in the dating scene, there were times when I was walking up to a woman and she would take out a cigerette and I would just turn around and walk away. I won't even waste my time. Just grosses me out to no end.

But in connection with images and videos of models, if they are smokers, I can still enjoy the videos and pictures as long as there is no cigs or active smoking in them. I am sure there are many models I enjoy visually that smoke.
~Xenon

*

Pixeltiger

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • www.diveinthedark.com
Re: Whitney Wonders needs our help.
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2006, 01:35:31 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

I'd have voted for her until I saw the pic you posted with the cigarette. I find nothing so repulsive as a girl who smokes. I mean that as strongly as I possibly can, it just sickens me, to the point that I no longer find her the least bit attractive.




You are not alone. I too can't stand smoking. When I was in the dating scene, there were times when I was walking up to a woman and she would take out a cigerette and I would just turn around and walk away. I won't even waste my time. Just grosses me out to no end.

But in connection with images and videos of models, if they are smokers, I can still enjoy the videos and pictures as long as there is no cigs or active smoking in them. I am sure there are many models I enjoy visually that smoke.


It may disappoint you to know that almost all the big boob models I have met (and I have met a helluva lot) are smokers. There are a few notable exceptions, but they are rarities.

Pixel "Don't bother me none" tiger

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: Whitney Wonders needs our help.
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2006, 08:30:30 PM »
Oy Vey.  Did I mess up by posting that picture from Holloween?
(If she loses this thing because of my mistake I'll never forgive my self)  

Ok.  Forget about the picture of her from Holloween.  Isn't she the hottest of them all.  I mean if you remove the head from a the pictures of Countey Cummz she looks like a teenage boy to me.  This is a site about big breasts right?  You all like big breasts and Whitney has big breasts (and a killer smile) so show them you like big breasts and vote.
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: Whitney Wonders needs our help.
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2006, 06:36:01 PM »
Edited by mod: Ironbeard: you may NOT make such posts at this forum... the info you allude to is clearly prohibited by the terms of your user agreement, which will be enforced for you just like every other user. You may not offer/solicit/link to/offer specific info or content from/about material sourced from/appearing at sites/sources EXPLICITLY prohibited by the BEA Owner's policies. If you do so again, your access to these forums will be at risk. PLEASE reread the terms of your agreement and abide by them in both letter and spirit. Thanks.  
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: Whitney Wonders needs our help.
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 07:15:38 PM »
Sorry.  I sent a message to a Mod so I can find this agreement.  (didn't see a problem with the post in the rules under F.A.Q.)

I said this before in one form or another but the contest isn't being play fairly.  I'm trying to level that playing field.  CC has the backing of at least two companies.  (no I won't name them it may be against the rules I can't take that chance.)

Some of you might not know this but Whitney Wonders came back after 12 years.  The industry changed and its as if she is starting over.  Winning this month can really help her get back on her feet.
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: Whitney Wonders needs our help.
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 01:12:08 AM »
When it seem that some of you are voting and maybe revoting and I would like to that you.  For those of you that didn't, well I'm not going to post it, just think it.  To bad, its real nasty, lol.  

I don't think I mentioned this but if she wins not only will she have a better shot at being crowned, but she will be featured in a calander. I don't know about you but I want to she her in something I can hang on my wall.  Lets see, she would be the girl for November so I would love to she her as sexy pigrim or Indian (thanksgiving).
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Whitney Wonders needs our help.
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 08:48:08 AM »
Ironbeard, I can see you're a big fan of Whitney and I know it's none of my business but you look a bit desperate to make her win.

You're right, we all love breasts but you cannot expect everyone here to vote her just because she has big boobs.

I really think what you're doing for her is great but your posts show a bit of angryness to anyone who's not voting and that's not fair. Even if she doesn't win you should be happy with all those votes you got for her.

Just my two cents.

*

Boob_Ring

  • E Cup
  • 411
Re: Whitney Wonders needs our help.
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 04:48:34 PM »
Thanks, you have done to know my this gorgeous woman.

I have vote for her.
I'm breast obsessed, Please you help me!

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: Whitney Wonders needs our help.
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 07:29:43 PM »
Quote:

Ironbeard, I can see you're a big fan of Whitney and I know it's none of my business but you look a bit desperate to make her win.

You're right, we all love breasts but you cannot expect everyone here to vote her just because she has big boobs.

I really think what you're doing for her is great but your posts show a bit of angryness to anyone who's not voting and that's not fair. Even if she doesn't win you should be happy with all those votes you got for her.

Just my two cents.




I'm sorry if I seem angry.  I don't means to sound that way.
The post I made before.  The statement about those that didn't vote for her is meant as a joke.  And I am happy for the votes you all have made for her.  And show no hate for those that didn’t.

   To be honest I’m not a fan of her.  I became friends with her awhile ago (either by accident or fate) and she has been helping me through a very bad part of my life.   Before that I never heard of her before.  Funny, her  name is Wonders and she just happens to be a wonderful, caring person.    

 I care about her a lot and I want to help her.  She has been going through a rough time as well and we have been helping each other.  Winning this may just get her back on her feet.  I do understand that she might not win and I’m prepared for that.  I just want to do everything I can to help before that happens. (It’s the kind of friend I am.)
 
   I’m sorry if I mislead you guys.  I don’t know,  what would any of  you do in my situation?  Your became friends with someone you later find out is famous.  This person has help you  greatly.  You learn that this person is going through a tough time as well.  You see an opportunity to help her and repay her for what she did for you.  But a snag,  you find out that to do this you need to help her defeat another with the support of companies.  
 
   Basically I’m just a friend helping a friend.  That’s what friends do, right?
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: Whitney Wonders needs our help.
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 05:48:08 PM »
I thought this time I would quote Whitney, "LOOKS LIKE I'M CLIMBING STILL,great every vote helps me,PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE ,YOU MAY VOTE HOURLY @ thehottestgirlinporn.com.
                                                    Thanks,Whitney"

If you have voted for awhile she is slowly climbing and still has a chance.  

I did talk to her and she really does appreciate each vote.
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: Whitney Wonders needs our help.
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2006, 06:05:18 PM »
There is only like four days left so I guess this may be the last time I bother ya'll.  

He his another quote from her, "CUM ON YA"LL VOTE FOR ME,I'M SO CLOSE & THE DAYS ARE GROWING SO SHORT,I REALLY REALLY WANNA WIN THIS..........MY FANS WILL GET WHY.
                                           XXXOOO,WHITNEY WONDERS"

This might note make a difference but she did have a very rough (painful) x-mas and, never mind.

Listen even if she doesn't win and get to go on to the finals she would like you all to know she really appreciate every vote and thanks you all that came out and voted.
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76222
Re: Whitney Wonders needs our help.
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2019, 04:41:18 AM »
Busty babes DVD covers Part 227: Whitney Wonders