Quote:I'm speechless with this shot. She's about the best thing since sliced bread.
Quote:Martin_Solo said:She had contacted me a few months ago as she wanted to work for FRV but suddenly she disappeared from the internet just as her website.I have been told that she has done one scene on film for Bignaturals and that there were cutting marks clearly visible on her left upper arm.She seems to be in some kind of mental/personal trouble.I hope that she is allright and that she will reply to my messages soon.
Quote:funkyboobster said:She's built just like my wife and Homerjay's. What's the problem?
Quote: On the follow up post, I did what i could to find out more about Jerri - which wasnt much...I found out from Jerri that she had been a reader for some time and of course was quite surprised when the post ABOUT her popped up and she read through all of your comments and even added her own - you maybe never saw this:"Guys, Obviously if you can't find any more pics of me, that means i don't model anymore. There's a reason i made those pics hard to find. There's nothing I can do about them being on these sites. but these aren't even 1/4 of the pics that were taken. most no one except my bf and I have ever seen. him and I have taken well over 500 "amature" shots, only about maybe....25 or 30 of them people have seen. The videos that are on you tube, I recorded and edited myself. the jerri monet website is not running, and isn't gonna be because I quit shortly after the name was bought. bignaturals.com was the only proffesional shoot i have ever done thus far. Yes I used to be a cutter, however, I have delt with the things I needed to, with the help of my boyfriend. My jerri monet [censored] page was deleted, however, I have made a new one. yes, the [censored] page was run by me, and not a bot. sites like this I take as a complement, however, its a little frustrating finding out these are here, and I knew nothing about it until now. If you guys post my pics anywhere else plz let me know. I'm not bitchy I just like to know where they're at."
Quote:Hann1bal said:found this kicking aroundEDIT: ugh guys i have some bad news Quote: On the follow up post, I did what i could to find out more about Jerri - which wasnt much...I found out from Jerri that she had been a reader for some time and of course was quite surprised when the post ABOUT her popped up and she read through all of your comments and even added her own - you maybe never saw this:"Guys, Obviously if you can't find any more pics of me, that means i don't model anymore. There's a reason i made those pics hard to find. There's nothing I can do about them being on these sites. but these aren't even 1/4 of the pics that were taken. most no one except my bf and I have ever seen. him and I have taken well over 500 "amature" shots, only about maybe....25 or 30 of them people have seen. The videos that are on you tube, I recorded and edited myself. the jerri monet website is not running, and isn't gonna be because I quit shortly after the name was bought. bignaturals.com was the only proffesional shoot i have ever done thus far. Yes I used to be a cutter, however, I have delt with the things I needed to, with the help of my boyfriend. My jerri monet [censored] page was deleted, however, I have made a new one. yes, the [censored] page was run by me, and not a bot. sites like this I take as a complement, however, its a little frustrating finding out these are here, and I knew nothing about it until now. If you guys post my pics anywhere else plz let me know. I'm not bitchy I just like to know where they're at." and i cant post the link so your going to have to take my word for it