*

Alicia

  • F Cup
  • 407
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alicia_Photo_Album_1
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2002, 06:58:17 PM »
Thank you for the great tribute! I love Liv! I wanna see her, I wanna be her! I have all these originals and more. It was a delight to see her pumped up. Her pointy elf ears in the movie make me weak!

Thanks for all the goodies!

Alicia
 
I wanna wear every pair!

*

Pi_

  • D Cup
  • 136
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2002, 07:20:42 PM »
Tnx alicia!
I'll be back with the last few morphs of L.T. soon... stay tuned    
Let's morph on.



*

lenay

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 36
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2011, 02:10:02 AM »
This thread has me intrigued, but alas the thread is ancient and the morphs it speaks of are apparently long gone.  Does anyone happen to know where they can be found online or is able to post them?

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2011, 10:00:30 AM »
This thread has me intrigued, but alas the thread is ancient and the morphs it speaks of are apparently long gone.  Does anyone happen to know where they can be found online or is able to post them?

Liv Tyler morphs and fakes have been all over the net for many years... I'm not even a fan particularly, yet have somehow amassed well over 500 files back from when I skimmed the newsgroups years ago. Given how old this thread is, it's not really a surprise that some of the attachments are gone after almost a decade... during that time there have been two big FUBARs by system administrators while restoring from backup, each of which cost us thousands of attachments and posts.

I searched for the filename string 'pi' in my LT folder but mostly turned up works by PicMaster, pewterpirate and dpi... very little from the talented Pi, who hasn't been active online here in almost 4 years himself. If you have newsgroup access, simply subscribe to the half-dozen **29** fakes groups and given how often they recycle earlier work, you'll have more LT than I do in just a month or two. In the meanwhile (since there's no way to magically recover images that were accidentally deleted by human error years ago) I'll attach an LT culled from the NGs to whet your appetite. :)

Happy hunting!


*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2011, 11:47:48 AM »
A small sampling of Liv Tyler morphs, fakes, candids and publicity shots from a few-week period in the **27** newsgroups.