*

Craig_Mercer

  • P cup
  • 1403
Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« on: May 14, 2007, 07:01:26 AM »
Discovered on the Nightline debate over atheism (vs. Kirk Cameron). Kinda ironic that she's built like this and denying God's existence, unless they're implants then science wins. Either way, we do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUi0D46gt1k&mode=related&search=
Links to other segments will appear.
 
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

*

Gtech

  • G Cup
  • 1183
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 07:53:25 AM »
I watched a bit of this and they looked to be "add-ons" IMO but not 100% w/o closer examination.

*

dinkylittle

  • D Cup
  • 119
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 12:22:50 PM »
nice find - implants for sure; unsure how this inane debate made it on abc though (perhaps only its website)

*

matterless

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 22
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 01:03:07 PM »
She does more for the argument of a God. Thru her and many others here Im a believer
"I think that people want peace so much that one of these days government had better get out of their way and let them have it."

*

Boob_Ring

  • E Cup
  • 411
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 05:42:23 PM »
Really a great find. Thanks.
I'm breast obsessed, Please you help me!

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 10:20:00 PM »
She might be an atheist today, but I bet I could get her to see God.  

Master "surprised that Munch didn't beat me to this one" Dragonfly

*

TripleB

  • F Cup
  • 683
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 02:18:50 AM »
Her fake boobies were making her say some pretty lame things.  She did her argument no justice because of how overstated it had to be to be presented on TV.  Oh well.  She won by stepping up to the podium.

*

Pidget

  • C Cup
  • 80
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 03:20:13 AM »
I couldn't even manage to keep watching the debate, just skipped ahead to have a look at her nice, not-god-given, rack.

I think those religious guys are hilarious, they're from thewayofthemaster.com which I also think is hilarious. (If they're not the ones actually from the site they're making the same points).

On a side note, a while back we watched some clips of thewayofthemaster.com guys presenting "proof" of God and creationism *ahem* "intelligent design" in my second year philosophy of religion class and ripped their arguments to pieces.

*

JohnnyPretender

  • D Cup
  • 121
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 06:47:13 AM »
I started to respect you but then you mentioned that all this took place in a philosophy class. PWNED!

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 12:19:14 PM »
Man, watching Kirk Cameron get up there and talk about how he "found God" is sad and frightening at the same time.  It's the exact same brainwashing process that the extreme Muslim groups use to recruit their suicide bombers: find young, easily manipulated disenfranchised people, play on their disillusionment and then convince them that all they need is your religion to save their souls.

Thank God (and I do believe in God, just not religion) Christians aren't resorting to violence to get people to join them.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 01:07:19 PM »
Quote:

 
Thank God (and I do believe in God, just not religion) Christians aren't resorting to violence to get people to join them.




Not this week, anyway.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 01:23:35 PM »
You're right -- I should have qualified that with a "yet".  I hope it doesn't come to that.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 02:18:29 PM »
anyone heard of the crusades? heh

*

ghosthostblue

  • C Cup
  • 924
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 02:52:24 PM »
Quote:

She might be an atheist today, but I bet I could get her to see God.  





Wow, you really think big! I'd settle for making her cry out "Oh God!" several times, even if she felt silly about it later.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Rational Response's Kelly: Stacked Atheiest
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 08:22:03 PM »
Quote:

anyone heard of the crusades? heh




Dang it Glottis! I wanted that comeback!