*

somnophorev2

  • F Cup
  • 648
Hospital on Tuesday
« on: June 24, 2007, 05:39:47 PM »
Well I'd always hoped it was my girlfriend that would have an operation first out of the two of us, to get a boob job, but alas it seems that I get to go to hospital on Tuesday for an operation myself and no, not a boob job. Hopefully I should be back out pretty quickly but ugh, I hate hospitals and having never had anasthetic before I simply don't trust them, how do they know I'm not awake! Eeeeep!

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Hospital on Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 01:06:43 PM »
 Best of luck... don't worry about anesthesia... you'll be groggy and not even be able to recall (later) when exactly you slipped under. Best of luck.  

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Hospital on Tuesday
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 12:11:10 AM »
It's almost always better with anesthesia than without.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Hospital on Tuesday
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 08:26:46 AM »
Quote:

 Best of luck... don't worry about anesthesia... you'll be groggy and not even be able to recall (later) when exactly you slipped under. Best of luck.  




Unless you're me and wake up halfway through the procedure.  Any, hope everything went well and your not missing any "malpractice" limbs.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Hospital on Tuesday
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 10:18:35 AM »
Do you have an option for an epidural instead of anesthesia?

Proven study that anethesia can cause some brain damages. my surgery was 7 hours long, which is too long for anesthesia. So  I opt for the epidural.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."