question: if I contribute to the gold show & not enough funds are raised, do i get a refund?
New video is prior to her butt augmentation, so will have to wait for official site to post latest up to date pics to confirm web cams.
live cam right now!! DAMN!the gold show is (at least right now) an option.question: if I contribute to the gold show & not enough funds are raised, do i get a refund?
Pushed back update again! To the 24th now ...Wtf?
Beshine's recent updated site stats (espcially the weight) are interesting when comparing this with her average growth. See for yourself:
I haven't posted a morph of Beshine in a while. Could it ever be that she'll get this big?
Nicely done ! If she gets that big she may not be able to move though ...
She only has to move into my house. Then all will be fine.