*

Lovebig01

  • D Cup
  • 351
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3855 on: March 05, 2010, 03:18:38 PM »
You are really rushing! No time to waste to break the 10000cc barier? ;)
You really are like a main charactre in a good be story.
I hope you will have the time to read some. ;)

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3856 on: March 05, 2010, 03:19:46 PM »
It is quite obvious you want me well dead XD, beshine, but hey after that video it will be the best way to die.

I think my nervous system can't handle your etreme sex appeal, that coupled with your personality (which is your main asset, IMO) make you a real goddess.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3857 on: March 05, 2010, 03:23:14 PM »
You are really rushing! No time to waste to break the 10000cc barier? ;)
You really are like a main charactre in a good be story.
I hope you will have the time to read some. ;)


I agree. I was just joking about the race with Chelsea. I think you look great and if you decide to go bigger, cool and if not - that's cool too. Either way I'm enjoying the ongoing epic story.  ;D

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3858 on: March 05, 2010, 03:29:09 PM »
another pic  ;D ;D ;D


     

Hmmm ... as I s-l-o-w-l-y subject your picture to microscopic scrutiny (or as close to that as my naked eye can manage), I do worry a bit that you may have what look like little "mosquito bites" on your skin.  I happily volunteer to vigorously rub in any appropriate creams. ;D

*

MobyNick

  • B Cup
  • 244
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3859 on: March 05, 2010, 03:29:57 PM »

*

boobs_mike

  • E Cup
  • 229
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3860 on: March 05, 2010, 03:40:55 PM »
my new look  :) :) :)



Congratulations Beshine to your gorgeous breast augmentation !!
I just enjoyed the fascinating pics in your Diary !!  :D
And as i see it right your bosom glory has crossed the waistline now !! :o
mmmhh, yeeaahh, life can be so good !  :)  :)
The view in your eyes breaks the secret: proud and lucky !
I'm enormously hooked about this overwhelming suprise !

If you need support for finding new suitable dresses, tell us !  ;D  ;)

*

The_Batt

  • C Cup
  • 121
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3861 on: March 05, 2010, 03:53:10 PM »
I don't care what size you are beshine! Cos as far as it looks so far, you're at least as big as Chelsea!

I'm guessing one day, you will be bigger than the queen herself. Absolutely fantastic update beshine! Thank you so much.

*

sidewalkpsycho

  • E Cup
  • 1396
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3862 on: March 05, 2010, 03:55:27 PM »
Can you still wear her bra? :P
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

*

BNLsascha

  • D Cup
  • 136
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3863 on: March 05, 2010, 04:12:04 PM »
Just what I was thinking:
Can you still wear that old Chelsea Bra?
That's just amazing, you're a living fantasy. Is there a Chance you will attend the Venus Fair, or any other event (preferrably in Berlin *g*) where one could bump into you without being too stalky?

Congrats, thank you for the pics. One hell to celebrate a successful Diploma Thesis *g*

*

Rad

  • E Cup
  • 1302
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3864 on: March 05, 2010, 04:29:19 PM »
WOW! Beautiful.....eyes.... ;D

another pic  ;D ;D ;D


     

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3865 on: March 05, 2010, 04:43:32 PM »
Simply wonderful :)

Got to commend you on being so brave to fill up that much in one go considering the size you were but you've proved that there's no stopping you ;)

You rock 100% :D

I look forward to the video, I hope you do not tease us for too long :P :-*

Have a super weekend Beshine :)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

djwardy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 45
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3866 on: March 05, 2010, 04:48:19 PM »
beshine, you are just amazing
i've posted a question some days ago but i think you missed it,so i''l repost it :)
how can you type with such a huge breasts in your way???  ::)

greetz from belgium :)

*

Capn_Potato

  • A Cup
  • 95
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3867 on: March 05, 2010, 05:10:42 PM »
Wow, these latest pictures are amazing!!!  :o My weekend is off to a great start now!  Thank you Beshine! 
“Scientists now believe that the primary biological function of breasts is to make males stupid.” - Dave Barry

*

Truebelover

  • A Cup
  • 100
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3868 on: March 05, 2010, 06:07:15 PM »
2000cc per side and another amazing update.  And i must say that the results are very nice indeed. I kinda like the way they are shaping up, Congratulations and Thanks for the update!!!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 06:14:55 PM by Truebelover »

*

gabyybag

  • P Cup
  • 1921
    • Digital Claw
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #3869 on: March 05, 2010, 07:28:24 PM »
my new look  :) :) :)



another pic  ;D ;D ;D


     

OMG!!! :o

Amazing!!! ;D

Thank You!!! :D



see yaa... =)