She looks basically the same as nearly all the over-the-top plastic surgeried gals who are revered in here.
Actually, yes. The tits are quite pretty but the prosthetics on her face are disgusting. She has one of the most awe inspiring faces in the world but in this schlock of a movie they have disfigured her so bad and it's not really funny. Hardly anybody in the audience laughed and plenty walked out during the showing. Remember, this is Vegas, Nevada, not Abilene, Texas. I'm one of those who when they pay they will stay and see the whole movie, even if it's tedious to see, hoping it might get better and because I paid so I'm going to see the whole fucking thing. The trailers were good and I think that the new Die Hard with Bruce Willis and the one with Sylvester Stallone will be good.
You need to see Richard Roeper's evisceration of this so-called film. His review is titled "There’s awful and THEN there’s Movie 43"...and he gave it ZERO stars.
Sounds like a DVD renter if ever I saw one (just for the Halle Berry scene)
Found this today !
Oh my goodness. Did you guys seriously think Halle was that size naturally? Where would she have been keeping that big boob all these years?Not to mention the fact that there is NO way Ms Berry is gonna show her real boob off in public. Not these days.Silly boys.
A screen grab from near the end of the scene.