*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #210 on: September 03, 2009, 09:21:49 PM »
Grabbed two slices of white bread, toasted them, slathered cholesterol busting amounts of mayo, open Chicken of the Sea can of tuna, put copious amounts of said tuna between the slices of bread and ate it. Yum ! Had two of them as a matter of fact. Then prepared instant submarine style cake. Two slices of unhealthy white bread, toast it, slather peanut butter on one side and slather strawberry jelly on the other, put together and start munching. Down it with milk. Yum ! Now watch Palomine faint from the unhealthiness of it all.  ;D

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #211 on: September 03, 2009, 11:34:59 PM »
1 can of Chef Boy-R-Dee spaghetti and meatballs

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

BarnacleBill

  • P Cup
  • 1662
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #212 on: September 04, 2009, 06:15:43 PM »
LOL at solvegas!   ;D  solvegas, you're obviously offended by palomine's dedication to healthy eating.

I had two huge portabella mushrooms caps, both covered in onions, tomatoes, spinach and feta cheese.

very good


The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #213 on: September 04, 2009, 09:13:55 PM »
freakin left overs!!
I'm walkin' here

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #214 on: September 04, 2009, 10:43:51 PM »
LOL at solvegas!   ;D  solvegas, you're obviously offended by palomine's dedication to healthy eating.

I had two huge portabella mushrooms caps, both covered in onions, tomatoes, spinach and feta cheese.

very good




Not offended by Palomine's cooking skills at all. I LOVE eating but HATE cooking. I don't have the patience to do it. My baby brother is an excellent cook and Palomine reminds me of him in this respect. My cooking skill are not much more advanced than can opening and boiling water. I truly do respect those who can eat healthy but I'm addicted to butter, fat, fried food and Taco Bell. Guess when I die Saint Peter will send me to hell which will be eternity with no Taco Bell.  :'(

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #215 on: September 05, 2009, 06:06:22 PM »
I love to eat too, and like to cook... I probably like my own cooking too much. ;) But believe me, I've eaten my share of cheeseburgers too... I'm not a health nut... I just like everything (pretty much).

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #216 on: September 05, 2009, 10:36:53 PM »
Not offended by Palomine's cooking skills at all. I LOVE eating but HATE cooking. I don't have the patience to do it. My baby brother is an excellent cook and Palomine reminds me of him in this respect. My cooking skill are not much more advanced than can opening and boiling water....
Are we related? You could be describing me! :)

Dinner tonight: pizza!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #217 on: September 07, 2009, 04:08:27 PM »
On Friday, my aunt, visiting from Indiana, cooked a popular local dish: Made rights. Basically, they are Sloppy Joes without the sauce (Loose hamburger cooked with beer and sugar, among other things). Put some on a slider roll with a 'schmear' of yellow mustard, two dill pickle slices, diced raw onion and an optional slice of Velveeta. I had four, with some kettle-cooked potato chips on the side, and washed it all down with some ice-cold Rolling Rock.
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #218 on: September 07, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »
For dinner tonight I had steamed salmon, green beans, carrots and peas, fresh raspberries, all washed down with ice cold Perrier water. A far cry from the old days. :-[
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #219 on: September 07, 2009, 09:07:07 PM »
Hosin-sauced pork cutlets cooked just a minute per side in a super-hot pan with carmelized veggies over al dente pasta. A lager and lime too. Took 10 minutes tops from fridge to fork (pasta reheated from yesterday but still perfect).


*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #220 on: September 10, 2009, 02:40:48 AM »
 :o ;D
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #221 on: September 10, 2009, 12:50:21 PM »
:o ;D

I've had that flavor of ramen in the past, though it wasn't labeled as honestly.   ;)
I wonder if it's a misprint of 'carp'?

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #222 on: September 10, 2009, 01:55:26 PM »
I've had that flavor of ramen in the past, though it wasn't labeled as honestly.   ;)
I wonder if it's a misprint of 'carp'?
crab?
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #223 on: September 10, 2009, 09:50:50 PM »
I've had that flavor of ramen in the past, though it wasn't labeled as honestly.   ;)
I wonder if it's a misprint of 'carp'?

It must be crap since it's using a toilet for a bowl.  ;D

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #224 on: September 14, 2009, 08:48:22 AM »
Grilled fresh caught trout, fried potatoes and onions, sweet corn, salad, and a nice riesling.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle