*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #240 on: October 05, 2009, 05:59:49 PM »
Tonight will be meatloaf. We haven't made up our minds on what the sides will be.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #241 on: October 06, 2009, 03:49:12 PM »
I'm walkin' here

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #242 on: October 16, 2009, 06:36:12 PM »
Just started BBQing a whole chicken smothered in basil, garlic and chili. I cook it over a low flame (with foil) for about an hour and a half until an instant-read thermometer says it's done.

Edited to remove "before" photo and add "before & after" photo of dinner; I'd also like to mention that the vagina-apple Goober posted above looks absolutely delicious.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 11:53:13 AM by Palomine »

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #243 on: October 16, 2009, 06:56:38 PM »
 ;)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34199
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #244 on: October 19, 2009, 01:55:44 PM »

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #245 on: October 30, 2009, 07:54:48 PM »
A big plate of shrimp in spicy garlic plum sauce over a basmati rice pilaf... sadly, I had no dinner guest this evening, as it was good enough to win single female hearts. ;)

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #246 on: October 31, 2009, 04:50:20 AM »
I had pasta with a mixture of beans dressed with a spice sauce.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34199
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #247 on: October 31, 2009, 03:13:17 PM »
Leftover chinese food.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #248 on: October 31, 2009, 03:29:46 PM »
A big plate of shrimp in spicy garlic plum sauce over a basmati rice pilaf... sadly, I had no dinner guest this evening, as it was good enough to win single female hearts. ;)
Pal, if I ever make it out to SoCal, I'm coming to your house for dinner.
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #249 on: November 02, 2009, 11:56:34 AM »
Fries with some fish burgers.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #250 on: November 02, 2009, 05:53:45 PM »
Broiled salmon, rice, and green beans. The daughter won't eat salmon, so she had tofu.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #251 on: November 03, 2009, 12:09:41 PM »
Pizza.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #252 on: November 03, 2009, 08:59:44 PM »
Cheese tortellini with tomato sauce & pumpkin bread for desert - the inaugural meal for my new stove, a 1950 Wedgewood 40" range I just finished restoring. It is an absolute pleasure to cook with  :)
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
I'm walkin' here

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #254 on: November 11, 2009, 06:14:07 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....