*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2009, 09:58:47 PM »
I was expecting company this evening, but apparently the housing crisis (i.e.: bank/mortgage hassles) thwarted that plan, so I et alone (mispelling very much intended). Thusly, the grill nicely charred marinated shortribs with J-eggplant and shitakes (both smothered in olive oil, garlic and parsley) as well as (of course) some grilled bread with hummus and a salad comprised mainly of those irresistible Persian cukes (again). A couple of bottles of dark beer and a Soma (long day in the garden) and I'm almost a bit relieved that my dinner companion couldn't make it as I'm way too tired to be funny and charming... going to watch Pinocchio (Disney, 1940) which is on tonight if I can manage to stay awake long enough.

Some pic of part of the meal to be attached.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #196 on: August 16, 2009, 12:55:59 AM »
Beef filet with new potatoes and fresh green beans.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #197 on: August 16, 2009, 05:26:24 AM »
hamburgers from the barby
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #198 on: August 18, 2009, 03:04:43 PM »
Italian Pasta salad I got from the supermarket.

+ a couple of bottles of Becks
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2009, 10:03:48 PM »
Grilled Itallian sausage on a hoagy(toasted) with garlic butter and provalone, some fruit and a tall, sweet iced tea.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #200 on: August 23, 2009, 10:37:13 AM »
progresso pea soup, 1 nathans dog sliced thin, and a whole lot of salteens smashed to sh*t, - makes for a nice mush....
I'm walkin' here

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #201 on: August 23, 2009, 03:14:04 PM »
Grilled burgers, home made applesauce, and a glass of mullberry wine.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #202 on: August 23, 2009, 03:40:44 PM »
kind of apples u use? and do u add nutmeg?
I'm walkin' here

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #203 on: August 24, 2009, 10:48:20 AM »
Mcintosh apples, water, sugar, stick cinnamon. Simple and delicious. Empires also work quite nicely.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #204 on: August 24, 2009, 11:05:04 AM »
Mcintosh apples, water, sugar, stick cinnamon. Simple and delicious. Empires also work quite nicely.


thanks, and think it sounds.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DG-pNt5fus

I'm walkin' here

*

Janus

  • P Cup
  • 1391
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #205 on: August 27, 2009, 09:33:51 AM »
 An entire bag of spinach, baked chicken covered in jerk powder and a macaroon.

J- Wants "Bachelor chow" to be a real product, along with "tickle me bender"
I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #206 on: August 27, 2009, 09:54:29 AM »
An entire bag of spinach, baked chicken covered in jerk powder and a macaroon.

J- Wants "Bachelor chow" to be a real product, along with "tickle me bender"

I'm surprised "Tickle Me Bender" isn't already a real product... for sale at Hot Topic or the Comedy Central website or someplace.

I made burgers... fantastic ones where I minced a couple of large onions, a heaping pile of Cilantro and a heckuva lot of spice into the whole package of ground beef first. Also some of that fried cheese... not really fried... sauteed to a golden crust in a non-stick pan. The whole thing was delicious, but my post-dinner **97** was so deep that I have very little recollection of what happened afterwards, if anything.


*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #207 on: August 27, 2009, 08:27:24 PM »
Carmelized some red onions with a little garlic and herbs from my garden, tossed in broccoli and white beans (I've been on a jag with those lately) and mixed all that goodness with some al dente mini-shells. The meat are sliced sweet Italian pork snausages, which I charred a bit on the grill. It was an exercise in self-restraint to limit myself to one bowl.


*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #208 on: August 28, 2009, 05:06:58 PM »
Cowboy Stew.  Lean stew beef, 1 large can of beans, 1 large can of potatoes, 1 large can of whole tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, celery.
Brown the stew beef, then throw all the ingredients together in a large pot for an hour or two.
I'm no gourmet, but I know what I like.   ;D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #209 on: September 03, 2009, 09:08:35 PM »
Finely diced and sauteed till soft and carmelized: 1 sweet onion, 1 red bell pepper, a few green onions (scallions), sage and thyme (fresh). Added near the end: diced ham and some tiny little brussel sprouts about the size of small acorns. All served over al dente angel hair pasta in just enough sauce to lubricate the noodles... the sauce being a minimalist reduction of chicken stock, with a bit of butter and olive oil.

Again: it was hard to stop at just one bowl, but I did... don't want to have to start buying jeans the next size up. ;)