*

olmecoid

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #330 on: January 13, 2008, 02:46:18 AM »
I found a streaming promotional video clip, featuring Hitomi Tanaka, that did not download to the temporary cache and could not be saved but I was able to use WM Recorder to stream it into a local file.  The resolution is only 320x240 and the duration about a minute and a half but the content is probably something not seen by many.  I removed everything but the beginning and end as everything in between was footage from her first DVD.

Here's a preview:




Here's the file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/83401667/tanakahitomi01dvd512.asf.html

*

DTM

  • G Cup
  • 840
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #331 on: January 13, 2008, 10:31:16 AM »
Great work olmecoid !  

Thank You  
She should make one of them stolen home videos.

*

gmantwo

  • F Cup
  • 759
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #332 on: January 13, 2008, 10:42:04 AM »
Apparently Japan does not have any bikinis big enough to cover Hitomi up---thank goodness for that!! That stick poking vid was a little weird.

*

Adman

  • F Cup
  • 882
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #333 on: January 13, 2008, 01:36:41 PM »
I get the sense she's REALLY trying to show that they are real, to respond to criticisms that they might be implants.  She goes to great lengths to make sure they look as squishy, jiggly, overflowy, etc as possible...making them look as real as possible (and as hot as possible).

*

cwb1014

  • D Cup
  • 160
    • None
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #334 on: January 13, 2008, 05:11:46 PM »
Her personal blog = http://blog.livedoor.jp/hi_to_mi_tanaka

Great photo blog = http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/kattcyaman8/folder/469323.html

Quote:

What is the url for her blog?



*

olmecoid

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #335 on: January 16, 2008, 01:05:52 AM »
I might be mistaken but I believe the 20KB file the link below points to may have some intrinsic value to those frequenting this particular thread:

 (link to torrent information removed)
Please review the site rules about posting bulk file sharing information.

*

FlapJackFun

  • D Cup
  • 354
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #336 on: January 16, 2008, 08:52:19 AM »
Quote:

olmecoid said:
I might be mistaken but I believe the 20KB file the link below points to may have some intrinsic value to those frequenting this particular thread:

  (link removed)  




For those like myself who commonly pass through the stimulating threshold which surrounds this thread, i found nothing in the form of the 20KB file in which thou hath posted...

Kindly once again attempt to share with thee that in which thou hath tried to frickin post!    

*

YokoLover

  • C Cup
  • 208
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #337 on: January 16, 2008, 11:23:36 AM »
Umm, you do know that that is not allowed here?

*

lewisje

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 46
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #338 on: January 16, 2008, 11:56:19 AM »
Quote:

YokoLover said:
Umm, you do know that that is not allowed here?



I'm surprised the link stayed up for...going on 5 hours

*

olmecoid

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #339 on: January 16, 2008, 03:54:16 PM »
Quote:

YokoLover said:
Umm, you do know that that is not allowed here?




No, I was not aware of that.  Which rule has been violated?  I reviewed them and could not find one that was applicable.  Thanks.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #340 on: January 16, 2008, 06:09:18 PM »
Quote:

olmecoid said:
Quote:

YokoLover said:
Umm, you do know that that is not allowed here?




No, I was not aware of that.  Which rule has been violated?  I reviewed them and could not find one that was applicable.  Thanks.




The rules about not distributing bulk quantities of copyrighted content (in general) and about not posting torrent/type info (specifically) BOTH apply. Please re-read your user agreement so that your participation here isn't unduly brief. Thanks.  

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #341 on: January 16, 2008, 08:41:13 PM »
Quote:

TheZookie007 said:
That image that shara posted has me speechless. Goodness lands!




well what can I say... I have great taste  

Shara 'in men and women!' 1
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

JustMeMike

  • F Cup
  • 616
    • The Arts
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #342 on: January 17, 2008, 12:42:35 AM »
I'll have my review ready soon - in the mean time -
enjoy this screen cap from the second DVD.

JMM

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #343 on: January 17, 2008, 01:23:00 AM »

*

JustMeMike

  • F Cup
  • 616
    • The Arts
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #344 on: January 18, 2008, 12:32:49 PM »


Finally finished the Tanaka review - here's your link


 Hitomi's 2nd DVD


 


It's been a good month for busty Japanese beauties
Hitomi Tanaka, Miyabi Isshiki, Mayuka Okada, Minako Egawa, and Fuko all reviewed this month:

Here's a link to the index:
  Jan 08 Index

JMM

 JMM's Homepage