*

ayrton

  • 3126
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6015 on: December 31, 2023, 07:34:29 PM »
Awesome.   If ever anyone was born to be a porn star it's Hitomi

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6016 on: January 01, 2024, 10:21:55 PM »
I'm thinking that's a translation error. Maybe 15 pounds total, but not each.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6017 on: January 02, 2024, 06:02:24 AM »
I'm thinking that's a translation error. Maybe 15 pounds total, but not each.

Having met her personally during the AVN show back in 2015, 2016 and 2017, I can assure you her breast ARE NOT 15 pounds each. From the 2016 AVN, copyright by solvegas.  :)

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6018 on: January 03, 2024, 01:43:13 AM »
I'm thinking that's a translation error. Maybe 15 pounds total, but not each.

Having met her personally during the AVN show back in 2015, 2016 and 2017, I can assure you her breast ARE NOT 15 pounds each. From the 2016 AVN, copyright by solvegas.  :)
Well, that was back then...things have grown since then ;)

I will get one of my friends who actually speaks Japanese to confirm what Hitomi-chan herself said about the matter, and get back to you all.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76373
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6019 on: January 03, 2024, 02:28:27 AM »
 :)

*

Anonymouse

  • A Cup
  • 434
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6020 on: January 03, 2024, 05:51:41 PM »
Having met her personally during the AVN show back in 2015, 2016 and 2017, I can assure you her breast ARE NOT 15 pounds each. From the 2016 AVN, copyright by solvegas.  :)

I admire your ability to look at the camera and not straight down Bazonga Canyon

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6021 on: January 03, 2024, 06:02:35 PM »
Having met her personally during the AVN show back in 2015, 2016 and 2017, I can assure you her breast ARE NOT 15 pounds each. From the 2016 AVN, copyright by solvegas.  :)

I admire your ability to look at the camera and not straight down Bazonga Canyon

Believe me, prior to that photo I had looked down her Bazonga Canyon and I told her she is/was amazing. Such big natural breasts in such a small and slim woman.  :)

*

ayrton

  • 3126
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6022 on: January 04, 2024, 09:35:56 AM »
A fan appreciation was mentioned.  You don't think she actually fucked her fans?   They had to be actors.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6023 on: January 04, 2024, 09:45:35 AM »
A fan appreciation was mentioned.  You don't think she actually fucked her fans?   They had to be actors.

As far as I know, she keeps her private life private. If she actually fucks her fans, they probably pay in cash.  ???

*

ayrton

  • 3126
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6024 on: January 04, 2024, 03:39:33 PM »
She could make a fortune as an Escort.   I would fly to Japan in a Heartbeat.   She could charge by the quarter hour.  No way would I last 15 minutes.  LOL  : :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6025 on: January 07, 2024, 05:31:41 AM »
She could make a fortune as an Escort.   I would fly to Japan in a Heartbeat.   She could charge by the quarter hour.  No way would I last 15 minutes.  LOL  : :)

In my case, premature ejaculation would be very likely.  ;D

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6026 on: January 07, 2024, 05:32:17 AM »
 :)

*

ayrton

  • 3126
    • Email
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6027 on: January 07, 2024, 08:18:09 AM »
Fantastic pic Sol.   Her tits are phenomenal. She is so pretty too. 

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6028 on: January 07, 2024, 09:46:06 PM »
Fantastic pic Sol.   Her tits are phenomenal. She is so pretty too. 

Having met her at the AVNs back in 2015, 2016 and 2017, in real life she is actually more amazing to see that on photos. Her breasts are truly huge, especially since she is a rather small woman in so many respects.  :)

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #6029 on: January 10, 2024, 02:57:06 AM »
:)

Fantastic pic Sol.   Her tits are phenomenal. She is so pretty too. 


Having met her at the AVNs back in 2015, 2016 and 2017, in real life she is actually more amazing to see that on photos. Her breasts are truly huge, especially since she is a rather small woman in so many respects.  :) 


Unfortunately that pic is from one of the verboten sites, so it'll have to come down... :'( 
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.