Re: Hitomi Tanaka aka Tanaka Hitomi MERGED
« Reply #2610 on: September 05, 2017, 03:03:27 AM »
Hi there. I just found this forum while trying to look up more info about the legendary Hitomi and the thread on this forum is above and beyond!

I love Hitomi and I see there are many on this forum that share the same love  ;D.

Hope to discuss lots about Hitomi with everyone.

« Reply #2611 on: September 05, 2017, 03:08:52 AM »
Have you seen the splits Hitomi did on Instagram? I never realized she was so flexible until I saw that, had to watch it a couple times to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYnCYwknQ0A/?taken-by=official_hitomitanaka

« Reply #2612 on: September 05, 2017, 03:18:31 AM »
Something peaked my interest from Hitomi's Twitter account, seems people are complaining about her make up with SCORELAND? I'm not sure with the goofy translations by Twitter if I'm 100% correct on it.

I agree with her past shoots with SCORELAND her make up was overdone but her recent photos weren't too bad. When I compare her make up between SCORELAND and from Nadine's website I do notice it's more natural on Nadine's site. I guess Europeans value natural make up more than Americans do?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2613 on: September 05, 2017, 03:27:46 AM »
Hello, BiggyBoobs, and welcome to the BEA Forum! Please make sure that you have read and understood THE RULES because they are taken quite seriously here. Other than that, I hope you enjoy our little corner of the big-and-huge-tits-appreciation world.

Something [piqued] my interest from Hitomi's Twitter account, seems people are complaining about her make up with SCORELAND? ... I agree with her past shoots with SCORELAND her make up was overdone but her recent photos weren't too bad. When I compare her make up between SCORELAND and from Nadine's website I do notice it's more natural on Nadine's site. I guess Europeans value natural make up more than Americans do?

I don't think you can say it's a European vs. American thing. It's just that different studios have different standards. There are plenty of European studios who give their models SCORELAND-ish makeup treatments, and plenty of American studios who give their models Daktari Lorenz-ish makeup treatments.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #2614 on: September 05, 2017, 03:37:24 AM »
Hello, BiggyBoobs, and welcome to the BEA Forum!

Thank you for the welcome! I will look over the rules now, don't want to be kicked out of this great site  ;).

« Reply #2615 on: September 05, 2017, 10:13:26 PM »
Hitomi's new photos at Nadine's site are amazing. What's even more amazing is Nadine makes Hitomi's tits look small in comparison  :o

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2616 on: September 05, 2017, 10:26:03 PM »
Hitomi's new photos at Nadine's site are amazing. What's even more amazing is Nadine makes Hitomi's tits look small in comparison  :o

You have to remember that Hitomi is a much smaller woman overall. If you go by the ratio of height, weight and the classical hourglass figure, Hitomi is more impressive. Hitomi is only 5' 1" tall ( 155 cm ) and 106 pounds ( 47 Kg ) and a significant part of her weight are those amazing breasts. I've met Hitomi and she really is small without the platform shoes. So she is simply an amazing freak of nature of the best kind, a lucky woman who hit the jackpot in the genetic lottery of life.  :o :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 10:28:11 PM by solvegas »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2617 on: September 05, 2017, 11:07:10 PM »
If Boobpedia is correct, Nadine is 5' 4" (163 cm) and (at least) 156 lb (71 kg) herself.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2618 on: September 05, 2017, 11:38:18 PM »
If Boobpedia is correct, Nadine is 5' 4" (163 cm) and (at least) 156 lb (71 kg) herself.

About 5% taller and 45% heavier. Yes, Nadine is bigger breast wise but then she is bigger overall. No, I'm not saying Nadine is unattractive or fat or any pejorative term, but she is significantly heavier and since she is not a steroid using body builder ( thank God ), her body fat is much higher and since breasts are fat bearing glands, its logical that her breasts are bigger. Norma Stitz has the worlds largest natural breasts but then she is heavy set. Many of the models that have huge natural breasts are also heavy set. Hitomi is very unusual precisely because her natural breasts are very large yet she is quite slim. I wonder if Nadine was 30 - 40 pounds lighter, would her breasts be so big ?  I doubt it. My $0.02.

« Reply #2619 on: September 06, 2017, 02:17:15 AM »
I wonder if Nadine was 30 - 40 pounds lighter, would her breasts be so big ?  I doubt it. My $0.02.

If she's lucky she might be like P-chan. I read in her thread in a interview she revealed her doctor told her she will lose weight in her boobs last due to the genetic makeup of her boobs which is less fat compared to other women, which would explain her great figure now.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2620 on: September 06, 2017, 08:37:40 AM »
I wonder if Nadine was 30 - 40 pounds lighter, would her breasts be so big ?  I doubt it. My $0.02.

If she's lucky she might be like P-chan. I read in her thread in a interview she revealed her doctor told her she will lose weight in her boobs last due to the genetic makeup of her boobs which is less fat compared to other women, which would explain her great figure now.

Uhhh, imo we are lucky Hitomi is not like P-chan.  She's what Solvegas has always said, a genetic freak in the best sense.  She has the most amazing body I've ever seen, anywhere.  There is simply no comparison.  There's a thread here which involved a bunch of near-nerds doing calculations for breast size and body type.  Hitomi was waay off the charts (I was one of the 'near-nerd' followers), somewhere beyond most enhanced models.

Sol gave us some of her statistics -- her breasts, according to her, weigh 7.5 kg (16.5 pounds) or 16% of her entire body weight.  Her latest SCORE video and photo-shoot, 'Hitomi's Guide to Bra's' (I think that's the title) is absolutely staggering.  Take a look at this shot, she hasn't just got a phenomenal set of tits, she's got the rest of the package....unique!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

ayrton

• Email
« Reply #2621 on: September 06, 2017, 10:03:58 AM »
I think Hitomi would still be hot as hell even with normal size tits.     Then again,   I love petite women so I'm probably biased. 

chorizo

• B Cup
« Reply #2622 on: September 06, 2017, 12:02:28 PM »
Only if my face was underneath...

;)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2623 on: September 06, 2017, 06:00:34 PM »
I think Hitomi would still be hot as hell even with normal size tits.     Then again,   I love petite women so I'm probably biased.
I agree fully.  I don't think you are biased in any way.  In some ways I think we are hard-wired to feel differently about women who are more feminine and petite.  Hitomi excites the libido phenomenally but I've also read from others that she makes them feel protective of her (I think Solvegas once remarked about this).
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

« Reply #2624 on: September 06, 2017, 08:28:38 PM »
Uhhh, imo we are lucky Hitomi is not like P-chan.

I believe you misread what I said, I said if "Nadine" would be like P-chan  ;). P-chan did have a larger body size before and slimmed down to her current look while keeping her breast size.