*

vbnbn

  • A Cup
  • 119
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2550 on: March 29, 2015, 05:36:34 PM »
I think she's cool with it, meaning she's not personally that upset about it, but had to do it because thats appropriate. I believe all that won't affect her posting habits much, she seems like impulsive, romantic person. By saying that I don't encourage such acts which could disrupt her posting freedom.

*

greediest

  • A Cup
  • 77
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2551 on: March 30, 2015, 03:01:05 AM »
No apology necessary... I know it sounded like it, but I wasn't really directing snark at you personally. If I have any snark to direct, it'd be (of course) at rude f@cks who talk sh!t towards women who post online, causing some women to reduce their posting, but (yes, sadly/realistically) also towards anyone who posts pix of themselves online and naively expects NOT to have to deal with some rude f@cks. Even if 1/1,000th of 1% of 2.4 billion internet users look at a post, and if just 1% of THEM bother to post an unpleasant comment, that's still a LOT of unpleasant comments that even the most photogenic person is going to have to deal with. It's beyond foolish (IMO) to post in public (i.e.: most all posting, including everything posted on any social media site no matter the privacy settings) and delude oneself into thinking all that you're ever going to get is praise.

Id agree totally Pal, you only have to look at what Mrs A Judd has had to put up with now she is taking action via the Supreme Court...

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2552 on: March 30, 2015, 08:44:29 PM »
Id agree totally Pal, you only have to look at what Mrs A Judd has had to put up with now she is taking action via the Supreme Court...

From what I've heard about her "case" she's being ridiculous. If she were to "win" and legal precedent was set, and companies (social media sites, ISPs, etc...) actually modified their policies as a result, the internet as we know it would cease to exist in that a great deal of what people do online would be illegal or at least actionable. I used to think she was simply a mediocre, over-hyped actress... now I include self-important and potentially dangerous in my description of her.

Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2553 on: March 31, 2015, 12:57:45 AM »
Everyone acts as if the Internet only exists in their own country. It doesn't. Whatever rules we "apply" here are moot outside U.S. borders. Don't know how they think that'll work.
CyberPlainsDrifter
Still Ridin' the cyberplains...

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2554 on: March 31, 2015, 02:47:15 PM »
Nancy responded to a tweet recently about one of the prime time DJs leaving the station. If this is true, I hope Nancy replaces her. Maybe then she'll become more active on the social networking side of things.

EDIT: It is true, but it looks like the position has been filled by one of the other DJs, unless it's just temporary. Oh, well. At least she still works there.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 01:42:43 AM by mariomantwo »

*

ionej

  • B Cup
  • 205
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2555 on: March 31, 2015, 06:48:24 PM »
youre right PALOMINE that what happened  with MAL MALLOY

Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2556 on: April 01, 2015, 01:14:57 AM »
youre right PALOMINE that what happened  with MAL MALLOY

I highly doubt that.  Mal is a pretty smart gal and understood why she got so much attention (and of course Nancy does too).  The reason for her going into inactivity is more likely extremely mundane, such as : she got a boyfriend.  
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 01:18:18 AM by Rentahero »

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2557 on: April 01, 2015, 07:32:01 AM »
I noticed Nancy posted on the radio station Faceboo about a headlight law...  ::)
|titor|

*

oldnisvan

  • A Cup
  • 60
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2558 on: April 01, 2015, 08:41:54 AM »
its about a new Mass. law that requires headlights be on when
the vehicle's wipers are in use; Nancy need not worry; hers seem
on, rain or shine.

*

simonah

  • C Cup
  • 251
  • Am a Hung Guy that loves Busty Girls
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2559 on: April 01, 2015, 04:29:35 PM »
Happy Easter All
I am a Nancy Fan ( .Y. )

*

jaythree

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2560 on: April 01, 2015, 04:49:21 PM »
 :D

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2561 on: April 01, 2015, 05:58:40 PM »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2562 on: April 01, 2015, 06:13:42 PM »
Thank you, jaythree.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2563 on: April 01, 2015, 09:44:09 PM »
Nice! I've edited the levels on this one. It's unfortunate that she had to be wearing black, but beggars can't be choosers.

*

oldnisvan

  • A Cup
  • 60
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2564 on: April 02, 2015, 12:27:57 PM »
Holy guacamole...