It's so devoid of fact, that I hesitate to dignify your post with a reply Q_BE. All I can say is that if you're actually not able to understand the benefits of feminism in it's history of fervent support for equal rights, equal pay, protection from abuse/harassment/etc... and heck, even suffrage itself... well then, I can only marvel that you're able to operate a computer. I mean REALLY... can you be SO unaware of the reality of the last 50 years in America?
Dearest Palomine,
I won't deny that the women's rights movement, as constituted throughout the first half of the 20th century, was a good force for viable change to America's institutions, enabling them to have a voice in their government and participate in political society. Additionally, up until the 1960s, the fundamental core family values that defined early "feminism" were those which today's leaders would abhor--the nuclear family, opposition to abortion, the value of homemaking and raising families, Judeo-Christian morality, and of course, the value of corporal punishment as a discipline measure on children.
When the sexual liberation movement came in the 60s, the radical "Femi-Nazis" took over and transformed the movement into the bra-burning, Roe v. Wade, pro-abortion, anti-religious, anti-family organization we know today. The NAGs are just the tip of the iceberg, and those leading the neo-feminist movement have done very little since the infestation of radical leftists 40 years ago to do anything to promote actual femininity, i.e., the etiquette of a proper, moral woman in mainstream society. I see very little resemblance between the "Feminist" movement of yesteryear and the "Femi-Nazis" of today.
And your generalization about the appearance of women with different political mindsets is so ridiculously devoid of reason that it sounds an awful lot like something Beck or Hannity would regurgitate for all their little baby birds to swallow. Jeez. 
Tell me the statement isn't undeniably true. If unattractive women had the same access granted them as the attractive ones, there would be no feminist movement. This site alone should demonstrate that attractive women get a lot further a lot faster than women of average beauty or less.
On top of that, find me an attractive liberal/Democrat feminist politician today (no, Hollywood socialites aren't politicians). Compare that to Sarah Palin, the rugged Alaskan MILF.
Beyond that, have you even attended a feminist rally lately?

Q-"
Had enough?"-BE
