*

Jessica Ramsey

  • A Cup
  • 244
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #555 on: December 08, 2013, 11:43:30 PM »
thank you all for the kind words, i'm glad i am so welcomed here! anyody want to try their hand on this one?

*

badmojo

  • A Cup
  • 1396
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #556 on: December 09, 2013, 07:13:49 PM »
Here's one. It might hold up a little better coming from a larger original image.

*

badmojo

  • A Cup
  • 1396
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #557 on: December 11, 2013, 08:39:15 PM »
Whoa, there's some kind of discrepancy there. I do a simple stretcher morph on a tiny pic and it hits 100+ views in 2 days? What gives? I don't think I have any other morphs that have done that to date, let alone in 2 days.

*

transmogrifer

  • A Cup
  • 305
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #558 on: December 11, 2013, 08:54:12 PM »
Whoa, there's some kind of discrepancy there. I do a simple stretcher morph on a tiny pic and it hits 100+ views in 2 days? What gives? I don't think I have any other morphs that have done that to date, let alone in 2 days.
i think it's because the image is so small that the thumbnail loads as a view. this happens with animated gifs on the forum too

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #559 on: December 12, 2013, 08:49:29 AM »
Whoa, there's some kind of discrepancy there. I do a simple stretcher morph on a tiny pic and it hits 100+ views in 2 days? What gives? I don't think I have any other morphs that have done that to date, let alone in 2 days.

You're getting more hits because the thumbnail is so small that everybody has to load the image to really see what it looks like.

(When the largest dimension of an image is less than 401 pixels, it gets thumbnailed at the smaller size.)

*

irishbarse

  • A Cup
  • 327
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #560 on: December 17, 2013, 04:59:28 AM »
Can get a preggo morph please?

*

irishbarse

  • A Cup
  • 327
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #561 on: December 21, 2013, 05:48:47 AM »
Can someone do a preggo morph on this please?

*

irishbarse

  • A Cup
  • 327
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #562 on: December 29, 2013, 05:49:48 AM »
Bump please?

*

irishbarse

  • A Cup
  • 327
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #563 on: January 08, 2014, 08:41:48 AM »
Try one more please?

*

badmojo

  • A Cup
  • 1396
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #564 on: January 08, 2014, 06:15:31 PM »
Barse, these are what I call pity-morphs. I did them because of your patience, and not because the pictures were of any quality. She's a lovely girl. If you've got any shots of her at, say, 10x the quality, please let us look at them. The pregnancy morphs are of particular interest to me, so please don't go away.

*

badmojo

  • A Cup
  • 1396
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #565 on: January 08, 2014, 06:16:15 PM »
#2

*

badmojo

  • A Cup
  • 1396
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #566 on: January 08, 2014, 06:18:03 PM »
#3

Like I said please come back to us, but know that the artist put a lot more effort and energy into morphing pictures that they can show off in the forums. These took less than two minutes a piece, and there's not enough detail to show any real polish.

*

wheatman3

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 294
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #567 on: February 19, 2014, 06:16:31 PM »
everything is nice.

*

irishbarse

  • A Cup
  • 327
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #568 on: March 18, 2014, 02:54:53 AM »
Cheers mate. Love this thread!

*

irishbarse

  • A Cup
  • 327
Re: Pregnant Morph Request Thread:
« Reply #569 on: March 22, 2014, 09:19:24 PM »
Difficult one to try?