*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #210 on: January 25, 2012, 02:14:23 PM »
More Nemo goodness at the users gallery. Thank you Captain!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #211 on: February 01, 2012, 01:52:12 PM »
Montagne's set deserves to be praised!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Silenteye

  • A Cup
  • 189
  • I am always watching...
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #212 on: February 06, 2012, 12:13:33 AM »
Where's Nemo's website?
Big just ain't Big enough... When all else fails shatter everybody's definition of big!

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #213 on: February 06, 2012, 01:30:19 PM »
As far as I know, he has none.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Silenteye

  • A Cup
  • 189
  • I am always watching...
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #214 on: February 06, 2012, 02:27:13 PM »
Then... where's his gallery?
Big just ain't Big enough... When all else fails shatter everybody's definition of big!

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #215 on: February 06, 2012, 05:25:23 PM »
I hate to thwart your efforts to make this thread live up to its title, but Captain Nemo's artwork is generally found in the BEArchive User Gallery.

*

Silenteye

  • A Cup
  • 189
  • I am always watching...
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #216 on: February 06, 2012, 06:41:16 PM »
Awww man... Damn you people with your money and credit cards!
Big just ain't Big enough... When all else fails shatter everybody's definition of big!

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #217 on: February 06, 2012, 09:17:31 PM »
Awww man... Damn you people with your money and credit cards!

Unless things have changed, content in the User Gallery is free and requires no payment of any kind. It's only when that material is cycled out into the Member's Gallery where it can be accessed for years after being posted is a membership to the paysite needed.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:15:58 PM by Palomine »

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #218 on: February 07, 2012, 09:07:56 AM »
Awww man... Damn you people with your money and credit cards!

As Palomine says, the User Gallery is freely accessible to everyone.
Pictures cycle out of it every few days, but if you check it every 2 days or so, you won't miss anything.

*

Silenteye

  • A Cup
  • 189
  • I am always watching...
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #219 on: February 07, 2012, 07:53:14 PM »
True but If I want to specifically search for something I would have to join... So I'm boned on that end... :( Again people with credit cards and money I hate! *Pulls out an angry cat to claw at you*
Big just ain't Big enough... When all else fails shatter everybody's definition of big!

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #220 on: February 07, 2012, 08:13:29 PM »
True but If I want to specifically search for something I would have to join... So I'm boned on that end... :( Again people with credit cards and money I hate! *Pulls out an angry cat to claw at you*

Well yes, if you want the convenience of searching through tens of thousands of images that have been posted over a period of years at will, paysite membership is required. You can't expect the BEA Owner to give everything away for free, can you? Servers and bandwidth cost him $$$, thus it's not unreasonable that he provides some content for free (this entire forum, the User Gallery, the other free galleries, etc...) and then asks for a payment in order to access everything else.

There's always google you know. ;)

*

Silenteye

  • A Cup
  • 189
  • I am always watching...
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #221 on: February 08, 2012, 01:33:43 AM »
I've googled Captain Nemo barely anything comes up...
Big just ain't Big enough... When all else fails shatter everybody's definition of big!

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #222 on: February 08, 2012, 01:04:04 PM »
You can always try your luck and contact him directly.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Captain Nemo

  • B Cup
  • 2718
    • Email
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #223 on: February 23, 2012, 03:11:22 AM »
Not a SCORE image, but here is link to gallery, my remake of Zorros morph: I asked and received his permit to post.  Thank You, Zorro  :)

http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/picture.php?filename=BustyDeeliteBritbikini_No.jpg
Please comment
Note: If this post's image is marked as "linked from my morphs thread" you probably cannot see the full image, but you can find it @ (click below):

click here, find the image (usually near the date of this post), click to enlarge, and "download image"

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #224 on: February 24, 2012, 11:38:26 AM »
Awesome, as always!  ;D
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee