evilkirk

• P Cup
Re: Ricky Java Usha Majere render: awesome too! T
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 03:48:23 PM »
I love how she seems to be kissing it 'hello'.

derf79

• G Cup
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 06:48:20 PM »
I anticipate every update like it's my next breath.
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 05:42:55 AM »
Now that we're at #17, I'm wondering if Davyd should add "Unless, of course, it's some babe with even bigger knockers than yours."

traX

• E Cup
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »
Absolutely first class...
I stand in awe, Ricky.
Regards, traX

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 05:02:13 PM »
Does Usha have a sister?  
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Good_Grip

• P Cup
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 08:11:42 AM »
I want to add my voice to this chorus Rickey.  The art work is first rate and I like the way the series is headed.  Thanks for posting in the User Gallery so that all can enjoy.
Good_Grip

monica

• A Cup
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2008, 02:58:41 PM »
Lovely drawings, especially the 2 cute boys.
I think Usha would like a 3rd boy with red hair; to make her full-filled.  ;-)  
...and her equally endowed blonde sister to help
Would you please re-post the first 5 drawings. :-*

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 01:21:32 AM »
Quote:

DruulEmpire said:
Man, that painting is NEVER going to get finished now (as of #10) ...

Perhaps I misspoke -- as of #27, SOMEONE is getting painted ...

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2008, 04:57:41 AM »
Ahh, Trebizond ... land of trebazongas ...

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2008, 10:10:39 AM »
A series of masterpieces!!! we're so lucky Ricky shares his talent with us interesting enough i think Trebizon really exists in Turkey.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

traX

• E Cup
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2008, 05:17:54 AM »
Trabzon, as it's called today, is a town in NE Anatolia. Strong greek traditions (said to be founded by settlers from Milet), later capital of the Empire of Trabzon, a successor state to the Byzantine Empire. But judging by the costumes I'd say the story plays around 400 BC, at the times of Alexander the Great when it was still part of the hellenistic world.
 Thais was an  Athenian courtesan who traveled with the army of Alexander the Great in its invasion of Persia. She is chiefly known from Dryden's story that she persuaded Alexander to set fire to the Achaemenian capital of Persepolis in the course of a **93** revel. An interesting novel by Iwan Yefremov ("Thais of Athens") proposes she became a priestress of Ashtoreth (whom King Solomon worshipped, 1 Kings 11.5) She's the fertility Goddess whom all Christians worship on Easter... Interesting stuff, not only when she'll get rid of that toga.

Ricky

• D Cup
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2008, 01:12:53 PM »
I'm such a goofball! Here you guys have been posting comments and feedback in this corner of the forum for two months, and I didn't even think to look in here.  

I'm bowled over by all of the kind words, and want to thank each of you for taking the time to write. Knowing that the work is enjoyed and appreciated certainly helps with the inspiration to do more.

Too many good comments to address at once, but DruulEmpire raised a question that's vexed me too: "... where's the text gotten to!?..." I upload text with each image, but that's the last I see of it. In fact, I see no captions at all in the User's Gallery, on my work or anyone else's. Is it just me?  

Ricky

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2008, 07:47:46 PM »
It's not me. I see the captions fine. And your latest render is no Vestal "Virgin"....
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

BigFan

• E Cup
  • Legally Adult
    • My Avatar - Cleta Thompson
Re: Ricky Java Caecilia-Metella-5
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 05:07:53 PM »
If there was ever a model that could turn a guy into a butt man, this is it!  Supernatural breasts.  Hourglass-plus.  Lovely legs.  And incredible buns.  Whoopee!!

Thanks to RickyJava for Caecilia-Metella-5

BigFan

capper

• A Cup
    • Strong and Stacked
Re: Ricky Java Goldmoon Portrait
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2008, 10:35:00 PM »
The user gallery has just been a goldmine thanks to Ricky Java over the past few weeks and now in addition to being a Goldmine we were given a great Goldmoon!  Thanks so much for sharing another unbelievable render.  Just incredible.  Thanks !

capper