*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Ricky Java Simply Awsome!
« Reply #255 on: October 21, 2009, 08:54:47 PM »
I must request a follow up on seeing Rose grow through the stated pregnancy. Or one Trundi is bound to have... ;D

Its been a very interesting and entertaining trip we've witnessed.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34116
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #256 on: October 23, 2009, 02:40:51 PM »
That was a truly awesome story.  I am grateful that Ricky did it.   :D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #257 on: November 02, 2009, 07:15:06 AM »
I have to wonder -- did Ricky want to go centaur-on-centaur, or even interspecies, with the Hylonome pictures, but thought better of that?

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34116
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #258 on: November 02, 2009, 03:17:09 PM »
I have to wonder -- did Ricky want to go centaur-on-centaur, or even interspecies, with the Hylonome pictures, but thought better of that?

I doubt it myself.  The sequence follows along the way many other of his sequences go.  Maybe once he sees how his centaur experiment was received, he may try a hardcore sequence.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #259 on: November 02, 2009, 08:05:51 PM »
He deserves props for using a real female centaur from mythology.
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Ricky Java: Amanda Render
« Reply #260 on: November 02, 2009, 09:32:33 PM »
Man Amanda must really have some issues...she doesn't even notice that everyone one on the street is as big as she is.

And isn't that blonde in the back from a prior set-if not she should be... ;D

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #261 on: November 03, 2009, 10:52:45 PM »
You noticed that too? I wonder if this is Ricky's way of wrapping up this amazing series.
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #262 on: November 03, 2009, 10:56:50 PM »
You noticed that too? I wonder if this is Ricky's way of wrapping up this amazing series.

I hope not... :(

*

derf79

  • G Cup
  • 1143
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #263 on: November 07, 2009, 07:23:36 AM »
I like the way this is going...
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #264 on: December 13, 2009, 11:20:46 AM »
Is it me or is there something different about the model used for the most recent set?


*

gloria

  • B Cup
  • 206
  • Left, right, left, right...
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #265 on: December 13, 2009, 05:35:03 PM »
Is it me or is there something different about the model used for the most recent set?


Please define 'different'? 
BM

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #266 on: December 13, 2009, 05:48:25 PM »
Though I've said so elsewhere more than once, I have to again say that while a lot of CG stuff leaves me cold, Ricky Java's creations are absolutely stunning. From the characters and lighting to the detailed backgrounds and storylines, the effort he must put into these works clearly shows.

Though it's completely beyond the control of me or any moderator, allow me to apologize on behalf of the BEA Owner for the loss of so many attachments that were laboriously uploaded into this thread due to the human error backup/restore mistake that took place shortly after the big hacking this year. The loss of so many fantastic images to all of our forum users (plus to all those thousands yet to discover the BEA and register/wander the forums) is a terrible shame.

Should anyone wish to spend a rainy afternoon re-uploading any of the stuff that was lost due to the admin snafu, please be aware that since these are original artworks, attachments are NOT limited by the Owner's 1-1-1 rule, so you can upload and attach as many as you like at once. Of course, I'm assuming Ricky himself would be ok with this but it's probably a good idea to drop him a PM to check with him first just to be safe. :)

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34116
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #267 on: December 16, 2009, 12:28:21 PM »
Though I've said so elsewhere more than once, I have to again say that while a lot of CG stuff leaves me cold, Ricky Java's creations are absolutely stunning. From the characters and lighting to the detailed backgrounds and storylines, the effort he must put into these works clearly shows.

Though it's completely beyond the control of me or any moderator, allow me to apologize on behalf of the BEA Owner for the loss of so many attachments that were laboriously uploaded into this thread due to the human error backup/restore mistake that took place shortly after the big hacking this year. The loss of so many fantastic images to all of our forum users (plus to all those thousands yet to discover the BEA and register/wander the forums) is a terrible shame.

Should anyone wish to spend a rainy afternoon re-uploading any of the stuff that was lost due to the admin snafu, please be aware that since these are original artworks, attachments are NOT limited by the Owner's 1-1-1 rule, so you can upload and attach as many as you like at once. Of course, I'm assuming Ricky himself would be ok with this but it's probably a good idea to drop him a PM to check with him first just to be safe. :)


Unless someone else wants to undertake this, and conditional on Ricky's approval, I'll take on the re-upload project next week, Palomine.  I'm pretty sure I have almost all of Ricky's pictures to cover the missings.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #268 on: December 22, 2009, 07:18:22 PM »
Looks like someone is really messing with powers she can't comprehend...

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #269 on: December 25, 2009, 09:26:00 PM »
Looks like someone is really messing with powers she can't comprehend...


I sense a fertility spell going amuck...breasts the size of bean-bag chairs, the sex drive of dozens, and a belly that could be used a buffet table...