*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #225 on: April 09, 2015, 07:31:12 PM »
Puma, with and without make-up, what a difference!

Pretty much the difference I'd expect actually. :P

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #226 on: July 28, 2015, 06:35:20 PM »
Pretty much the difference I'd expect actually. :P

I guess I never thought before how much make-up porn stars actually use, quite an eye opener! I suppose it is just the video-star equivalent of 'airbrushing' photographs.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #227 on: July 28, 2015, 09:42:28 PM »
I guess I never thought before how much make-up porn stars actually use, quite an eye opener! I suppose it is just the video-star equivalent of 'airbrushing' photographs.

No surprise on the heavy make up. After all, they are performers in which many of the people paying for their product expect them to be fantasy like. Chelsea Charms and Beshine sell a very exaggerated version of a busty woman precisely to make money from it. So while Puma Swede's real look may disappoint some, fact is, if she wasn't naturally attractive no amount of make up could make her so. I've met her at the AVN and I've found her to be sweet and long legged and has a very nice figure. For a broad of 38 years in the industry she is in she don't look too bad.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #228 on: May 06, 2017, 04:50:11 AM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #229 on: September 13, 2017, 02:49:12 PM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #230 on: February 20, 2018, 05:36:52 PM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #231 on: December 30, 2018, 06:34:54 PM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #232 on: June 02, 2019, 07:13:18 PM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #233 on: February 13, 2020, 11:45:26 AM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #234 on: June 30, 2023, 04:07:58 AM »
 :)

From her Twitter
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 06:43:03 PM by salem »

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #235 on: June 30, 2023, 06:39:32 AM »
:)

I thought you couldn't post OnlyFans stuff.  ???

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #236 on: June 30, 2023, 06:40:15 AM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76414
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #237 on: August 28, 2023, 06:43:31 PM »
 :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #238 on: August 28, 2023, 11:31:13 PM »
:)

She is 47 years old and looking at that photo, you can tell that she'll continue to be hot into her sixties and seventies. My $0.02.  :)

*

phonehome1

  • A Cup
  • 545
Re: Puma Swede aka Johanna MERGED
« Reply #239 on: August 29, 2023, 04:09:29 AM »
:)

She is 47 years old and looking at that photo, you can tell that she'll continue to be hot into her sixties and seventies. My $0.02.  :)

You would think so based on how a few women from that era like Minka have staved off father time and  most would have looked at Kayla Klleevage about 10 years ago , around about the time she made the cameo in the hot tub scene in that Ben Stiller movie and thought much the same about her but we saw how quickly things went down hill for her ,  from pretty much "trophy GF" to almost "I wouldn't f--k her with your dick"