*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #195 on: May 02, 2004, 01:57:51 AM »
I don't think I could deal with her stupidity, but man that rack sure is nice.

*

ample1

  • D Cup
  • 125
    • www.houseofswell.com
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #196 on: May 02, 2004, 02:43:05 AM »
shes as close to a "REAL DOLL" as you can get.... Id hit it still.... I like ditzy blondes.  

*

Mr_Unknown

  • G Cup
  • 707
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #197 on: May 02, 2004, 04:50:56 AM »
It's sad how much she tries to be like Britney Spears. Damn puppets...  

*

colt13

  • E Cup
  • 617
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #198 on: May 11, 2004, 09:42:03 PM »
http://www.flowgo.com/funpages/view.cfm/2724

The singing might be lousy, but the animation is interesting. Some BE near the end.

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #199 on: May 11, 2004, 10:35:27 PM »
Thaks for the link. It is a stirring tribute...
[Rent this space]

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #200 on: May 12, 2004, 11:23:08 AM »
I find it a little too painfully close to the real thing.

*

Casssidy

  • F Cup
  • 587
    • http://www.camwithcass.com
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #201 on: May 13, 2004, 01:05:27 AM »
*giggle* That was funny. Although I adore jessica. I think she is so yummmy!  

*

IowaGuy

  • X Cup
  • 1676
  • The fattest Mr. Clean Impersonator since Elvis
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #202 on: May 13, 2004, 08:58:20 AM »
Must.... smite..... something..... now.....

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #203 on: June 10, 2004, 09:21:04 AM »
Quote:

It's sad how much she tries to be like Britney Spears. Damn puppets...  




Britney Spears wishes she had half as much talent or "talents" as Jessica, Jessica is more popular than she is without being a whore.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #204 on: June 10, 2004, 11:40:26 AM »
No offense intentionally directed towards true fans of either 'singer' but as far as I can tell, both women would be better suited for jobs in the food service industry.

*

essbee

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 24
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2004, 01:47:06 PM »
Quote:

No offense intentionally directed towards true fans of either 'singer' but as far as I can tell, both women would be better suited for jobs in the food service industry.  




Um... no. That would be a bad idea. Do you think Jessica or Brittany would ever get your order right???

*

still_a_raider

  • C Cup
  • 89
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #206 on: June 10, 2004, 01:51:39 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

No offense intentionally directed towards true fans of either 'singer' but as far as I can tell, both women would be better suited for jobs in the food service industry.  




Um... no. That would be a bad idea. Do you think Jessica or Brittany would ever get your order right???  




I think that is the point, as bad as they would be at that they are even worse when they open their damn mouths.  

*

Theodore

  • F Cup
  • 655
  • Hello
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #207 on: June 10, 2004, 01:54:16 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

No offense intentionally directed towards true fans of either 'singer' but as far as I can tell, both women would be better suited for jobs in the food service industry.  




Um... no. That would be a bad idea. Do you think Jessica or Brittany would ever get your order right???  




I have never gotten my order right anyway, so that wouldn't bug me.  But, the thought of them working in the Food Service Industry is an insult to my brother, though he would like to have one of them working with him.  A trained Monkey could do a better job then either Britney or Jessica.  They are in the right career.  

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #208 on: June 10, 2004, 01:59:10 PM »
Did I tell you all that Jessica's boobs sang the National Anthem at the Indy 500 this year?

They were truly awful.  They couldn't sing worth a damn, but I guess I knew better.  I've never seen so many people twisting up their faces in puzzled expressions at how they could have been chosen for this honor, until, of course, the big video boards were filled with that overflowing rack.

It was funny.

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #209 on: June 10, 2004, 08:42:30 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No offense intentionally directed towards true fans of either 'singer' but as far as I can tell, both women would be better suited for jobs in the food service industry.  




Um... no. That would be a bad idea. Do you think Jessica or Brittany would ever get your order right???  




I think that is the point, as bad as they would be at that they are even worse when they open their damn mouths.  




I dunno .. I can think of a service job they can do which would require their mouths to be open ...

-Munch "and it would be great" Wolf