*

Haku

  • A Cup
  • 854
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1110 on: April 25, 2015, 10:32:40 AM »
 :)

*

Haku

  • A Cup
  • 854
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1111 on: April 28, 2015, 12:59:01 AM »
L o l i t a Richie
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 01:33:33 AM by Haku »

*

bffd

  • A Cup
  • 153
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1112 on: April 28, 2015, 01:06:12 AM »
She says she plans to go the full route towards plasticness.
I often don't save finished morphs, so save them for your viewing pleasure.

*

Haku

  • A Cup
  • 854
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1113 on: April 28, 2015, 01:31:16 AM »
really?

*

bffd

  • A Cup
  • 153
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1114 on: April 28, 2015, 02:13:04 AM »
really?

To the extent of more surgery, yes.
I often don't save finished morphs, so save them for your viewing pleasure.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1115 on: April 28, 2015, 03:17:59 PM »
She says she plans to go the full route towards plasticness.

Looks like she already has.

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1116 on: April 28, 2015, 04:17:01 PM »
She says she plans to go the full route towards plasticness.

It's so hot and – no offense – so insane at the same time, all these plasticnesses.

*

bffd

  • A Cup
  • 153
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1117 on: April 28, 2015, 07:23:47 PM »
It's so hot and – no offense – so insane at the same time, all these plasticnesses.

A clear case of body dysmorphia IMO. Though she's not the only model that thinks this way.
I often don't save finished morphs, so save them for your viewing pleasure.

*

Haku

  • A Cup
  • 854
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1118 on: April 29, 2015, 01:29:21 AM »
Alexia Sweden

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1119 on: April 29, 2015, 07:45:55 AM »
A clear case of body dysmorphia IMO. Though she's not the only model that thinks this way.

Are we silently **77** them to do this to themselves? Or 100% voluntarily?

And – no offense, again, even if it may sound offensive:

this IS insane. Where will this end? A Robofemale with changeable extremeties on demand?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 07:47:41 AM by Bramlet »

*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3443
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1120 on: April 29, 2015, 11:36:49 AM »
^ I, for one, find these sorts of lips really unattractive. Just me, I guess, but it just creeps me out. Flesh-crawling.

Hard plastic breasts that resemble beach balls more than natural breasts? Fine with me! But these lips . . . just, ick. They look more like bait.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 02:30:52 PM by Robin_K »

*

ThinWhiteDuke

  • C Cup
  • 156
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1121 on: April 29, 2015, 01:39:38 PM »
Are we silently **77** them to do this to themselves? Or 100% voluntarily?

And – no offense, again, even if it may sound offensive:

this IS insane. Where will this end? A Robofemale with changeable extremeties on demand?
I think I understand where you're coming from.  It's a sort of wonderful, super-erotic train wreck.  The part of my that wants to see good things in the world is mortified on some level but the more primal part of me which probably hasn't evolved all that much since the age of 12 sees it as the height of human achievement.

I see nothing wrong with it because the first part recognizes that we all have our own path while the second part gets to pretend that it's empowerment. 
"Like my cock is John the Baptist saying someday someone greater than me shall come." - Momus

*

RHIC

  • F Cup
  • 596
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1122 on: April 30, 2015, 03:05:01 AM »
I think I understand where you're coming from.  It's a sort of wonderful, super-erotic train wreck.  The part of my that wants to see good things in the world is mortified on some level but the more primal part of me which probably hasn't evolved all that much since the age of 12 sees it as the height of human achievement.

I see nothing wrong with it because the first part recognizes that we all have our own path while the second part gets to pretend that it's empowerment. 

You are consistently my favorite poster.

I've read some postings of hers... I wonder if it's her, or someone writing for her? It's pretty damn eccentric. Usually only men reach such, ah, 'heights'.
Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

*

roap

  • B Cup
  • 277
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1123 on: April 30, 2015, 09:05:00 AM »
I don't think that Jordan Carver's ever admitted to plastic surgery, but I'm pretty sure that this isn't her real hair color.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1124 on: April 30, 2015, 10:10:04 PM »
I don't think that Jordan Carver's ever admitted to plastic surgery, but I'm pretty sure that this isn't her real hair color.

Who cares about her hair color ?  ???  All I can think is how hot all four look. Especially Jordan, her boobs look extra special.  ;D