Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1260 on: September 25, 2017, 12:23:49 AM »
the file size is too big to attach but "guiyomi sue"
I can’t find any on this lady. Is that really her name?

*

Affenmensch

  • A Cup
  • 819
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1261 on: October 28, 2017, 07:54:55 AM »
no idea

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1262 on: October 28, 2017, 06:31:51 PM »
no idea

Now that's a busty Asian MILF right there. Nice.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76222
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1263 on: October 29, 2017, 03:33:26 AM »
 :)

*

Anon

  • *
  • 29
    • Email
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1264 on: November 01, 2017, 06:21:22 AM »
Here's someone new I believe as it says AV debut on the attached pic. Site lists her name as 優木いおり which didn't reveal much more on a search (probably because she's new). A little on the BBW side perhaps from the pic. Site lists her measurements as P cup, B128cm W65cm H98cm. That's basically Fuko size which makes me a tad skeptical, but to be sure she does look pretty massive to me upfront.

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1265 on: November 01, 2017, 07:47:55 AM »
Anon -
Great find...    She's absolutely gorgeous!     :)

Cheers,
-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1266 on: November 03, 2017, 11:46:49 PM »
dunno
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1267 on: November 04, 2017, 09:24:40 AM »
^Thats a nice one Zook, toonbad you don't have a name.

As for 優木いおり, she's cute and amazing!  Can anyone print out in western letters what that name would sound like?  The best I get is Yu ki i ori
~Cris

*

11

Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1268 on: November 04, 2017, 06:23:21 PM »
Can anyone print out in western letters what that name would sound like?  The best I get is Yu ki i ori

You are correct:  YUUKI Iori

What a great discovery! I look forward to seeing more of her!

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1269 on: November 04, 2017, 08:08:57 PM »
Googling for either "Yu ki i ori" or "YUUKI Iori" I only get either manga or pictures of Japanese women with waaaaaaaay smaller tits than the woman that Anon Dreamer posted earlier. I must find more of her!!!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Sawyer90

  • Rocket Jock
  • 1820
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1270 on: November 04, 2017, 09:58:20 PM »
I dunno, man... The ol' morph-o-meter's going "DING" on that pic for some reason.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1271 on: November 04, 2017, 10:33:43 PM »
Here's someone new I believe as it says AV debut on the attached pic. Site lists her name as 優木いおり which didn't reveal much more on a search (probably because she's new). A little on the BBW side perhaps from the pic. Site lists her measurements as P cup, B128cm W65cm H98cm. That's basically Fuko size which makes me a tad skeptical, but to be sure she does look pretty massive to me upfront.
Awfully good looking,but I will need to see more pics to verify that one isn't a morph.

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1272 on: November 05, 2017, 12:26:49 AM »
I'm thinking I don't mind this vid cover...
:)

-D'Artagnian

I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

Billy

  • 410
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1273 on: November 05, 2017, 12:57:19 AM »
Googling for either "Yu ki i ori" or "YUUKI Iori" I only get either manga or pictures of Japanese women with waaaaaaaay smaller tits than the woman that Anon Dreamer posted earlier. I must find more of her!!!
You're welcome  ;) http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=finh00050/

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #1274 on: November 05, 2017, 04:53:31 PM »
Googling for either "Yu ki i ori" or "YUUKI Iori" I only get either manga or pictures of Japanese women with waaaaaaaay smaller tits than the woman that Anon Dreamer posted earlier. I must find more of her!!!
You're welcome  ;) http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=finh00050/

Still not finding it; it keeps redirecting me to R18.com and a search for YUUKI is turning up nothing for me :(
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.