*

__sb__

  • E Cup
  • 298
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2004, 12:27:32 AM »
Chelsea Charms and Penelope Black Diamond are my two Favorites.

*

Mr_Jellybean

  • C Cup
  • 59
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2004, 06:33:03 AM »
Favourite model again???  
The one and only Yoko!  
The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

*

TonyJ

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 35
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2004, 07:11:57 AM »
Teddi Barrett is my all time favorate!  Her videos and photos really are far more erotic than anything I have ever seen. Once I saw one of her newest videos I was hooked! It is so rare to have such a huge busted woman portray such a sexy character (it seems like she doesn't even have to act...it comes naturally).  Also, her "bust to waist difference" makes her appear even larger...and she is still growing!  

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2004, 07:19:21 AM »
Quote:

Thanks Hentaibee!    You're such a sweetheart!

Big Hugs,
Keisha  




also note my signature :-P

Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2004, 09:14:21 AM »
I would have to say (again no particular order) Taylor Stevens, Chelsea Charms, Colt 45, Casey James and Maxi Mounds.  Then again, I (like almost everyone else here I assume) love ALL the busty women in the world!!  

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2004, 11:31:16 AM »
 Though we've answered this very same question a hundred times before, it's a subject that never gets old. My usual list of faves includes:

Danni Ashe, Lorna Morgan, Chloe Vevrier, Nadine Jansen, Milena, BOTH Edens, Roberta Pedon, Danuta Lato, Roberta Vasquez, Chrissy, Sabrina/Billy (the recent one/s from ODA), Anne Marie (and all the other models from busty.pl!), Cassandra (and her magically amazing backdoor), Ewa, Ines, our own Cassie who redefines the word 'sweet', Arlene Bell, Wifey (how could you NOT like a woman who spends THAT much time with her  mouth full of her lover's DNA?), Bettie Ballhaus, Kathryn G. (talk about lush!), Kay Parker, Leo, Felicity Fey, Kassandra/Missy/Christina Model (in that order), Viviana (oh, that Viviana!), Michelle Bond, Aria, Aneli and Dariya from Domai (of course), Miriam Gonzales (epic), all the lovely asian models like Yoko, Rio, Anna O, Juri Hoshino AND Juri Honda, Nancy Ho, etc..., Debee Ashby, Lacey Pleasure, Fawn Miller, Lane Weldon, Lucie, Dulcea, Maya aka Maia (latina), Dawn (Phoenix, Stone, Shaw and Dawn'sPlace), Lorrie Menconi, Kerry Marie, Kirsten, Trisha Campbell AND Erica Rose Campbell (epic again), Barb aka Sandy (AND again!), Sweet Victoria, Avril Lund, Shannon (both the nat zoftig red and nat blonde teen), Angela/Angelica from THA, Christy Canyon, Tawnee Stone, Ellie, Marisa Diaz, Yanine Diaz, My Black Bride, Denise Davies, Devon Daniels, Lucy Pinder, Mandy May, Traci Lords, Zuzanna and the whole plush, anally-inclined crew from NWOTW, LDM, Abriana, Chaz, Tundi, Suzanne Pritchard, Fleur Rose, Jadenia and Jelena, Little Oral Annie (Parducci), Annie Sprinkle, Julia Parton, Diana Wynn, Ebony Ayes, Keli Stewart (mmmm!), Autumn-Jade, Greta aka Henrietta aka Paula (heavens!), Tracy Gibb and West, Kira (the little redhead), Katrina aka Kacie (the German? blonde), etc... (I'm sure that I've just forgotten to name at least a dozen other nat faves, probably mostly vint ones).

I'm not ant-imp by nature, but of course I do have a preference for natural breasts and figures. Among implanted models, I remain a big fan of Traci Topps, Nicole Reed, Stephanie Dahl (assuming she's implanted), our own Keisha (whom I'd find attractive even if she were an A cup due to her kind nature and sense of humor), Christine Allure (another sweet woman who's attraction is not based soley in the size of her bosom), Devin DeRay, Blake Mitchell, Alexis Amore, Busty Dusty (whatta smile!), Tera Patrick, Veronica Vanoza, Tara Radovic (dunno whether those two are nat or not), Kristi(ne) Curiali (whose areolas are worthy of organized mass worship), Alyssa Alps, Sarenna Lee, Angelique, Mercedez (latina), Mindy Vega, Anna Chui, Letha Weapons, Celeste, Kelly Madison, Veronica Z, Tiffany Towers, Vixen LaMoore, Ava Devine, Joyce aka Rinah aka Alexis, Tabitha Jordan aka Haley Hills, Angela Devi (much missed) and of course I also like our very own Bambi quite a bit too (regardless of her politics ) and last but certainly not least, our pal DeeDeeDeluxx.

Despite it's length, the list above is by no means comprehensive and of course I couldn't ever just pick only ONE as if that ONE were somehow better than every other model on the list... it'd be like comparing apples and oranges if you take my meaning (or perhaps canteloupes and honeydews would be a more appropriate metaphor).

However, (with that disclaimer) if I could go to **82** one night and wake up in an alternate universe next to just one model, I'd probably say it would have to be Danni Ashe. The fact that (I think) I know a little more about her (given her tenure and exposure) than I do about most of the other fine women on my list makes Danni a safe choice for any and all fantasies of domestic bliss.

Hope that answers your question. If ANY of the models on my list are unfamiliar to you (AND you like most of the names you DO recognize) I'd strongly suggest that you google the unknowns as it'll probably be very much worth the effort!  

ADDED 1/1/6: I'll also add to my list of faves THIS LIST of frequent ID request subjects. Each and every one magnificent.

*

boobifanX

  • F Cup
  • 554
    • http://www.f51.parsimony.net/forum204212/
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2004, 11:36:27 AM »
My faves are:
Wendy Whoppers
Penelope Black Diamond
Sabrina Sabrok
Davia Ardell
Harmony Bliss
Sarenna Lee
Angelique
Katarina
Heather Lee
Summer Cummings
Minka
 
__________________________________________
Big boobs should be nude, firm and round. And big!

Rosa Luxemburg: "Freedom always means the freedom of the dissenters"


*

PBDFan

  • E Cup
  • 253
    • http://www.eintrittab18.de/blackboard/forum.php?req=main
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2004, 11:54:49 AM »
The only answer you can expect from is  Penelope Black Diamond .

Apart from the goddess PBD i like Danni Ashe, Letha Weapons in her better years, Busty Dusty, Minka, Vixen Lamoore, Xxxena,Keisha Evans and many many other ladies .  
There is an erotic goddess, and her name is Penelope Black Diamond!
very worthy: the official Penelope forum
-----------------------------------------------

*

Casssidy

  • F Cup
  • 587
    • http://www.camwithcass.com
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2004, 12:14:41 PM »
My fave busty model is Ines Cudna. I think her boobies are perfect! I just like the way she moves... *grin*  

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2004, 06:51:54 PM »
Quote:

  and of course I also like our very own Bambi quite a bit too (regardless of her politics ).




   Wowsie...Palomine I'm truly blushing!    Thank you very much kind sir, and I like you quite a bit too  "inspite" of your politics!!!  LOL!!  

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2004, 07:03:26 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

  and of course I also like our very own Bambi quite a bit too (regardless of her politics ).




   Wowsie...Palomine I'm truly blushing!    Thank you very much kind sir, and I like you quite a bit too  "inspite" of your politics!!!  LOL!!  




Then THAT'S something else that we have in common!

*

blueprint

  • D Cup
  • 129
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/bustykitten2
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2004, 09:12:34 PM »
Quote:

My fave busty model is Ines Cudna. I think her boobies are perfect! I just like the way she moves... *grin*  




nice pick. by the way, yours are pretty awesome as well.

*

NeoMyztikX

  • P Cup
  • 1454
    • http://not yet
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2004, 09:39:15 PM »
what he said (palomine)  

*

rhinoceros82

  • C Cup
  • 75
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2004, 12:01:27 AM »
Just because Im curious to know your favorites.  So if you dont mind please list your top 10.  

*

Craig_Mercer

  • P cup
  • 1403
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2004, 12:24:33 AM »
1. Alexis Love / Joyce Gibson
The rest in no particular order (Real/Fake /Real Again).
2. Sharday
3. Chloe Vevrier
4. Milena Velba
5. TW's Girl
6. Keisha Evans
7. Kayla Kleevage
8. Maxi Mounds
9. Tundi Horvath
10. Limor Blockman
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S