*

toomuch

  • E Cup
  • 1118
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2016, 02:02:52 PM »
Candy Samples
Alexis Love
Milena Velba
Tiffany Towers
Pandora Peaks
Hitomi Tanaka
Abbi Secraa
Nadine Jansen
Susie Sparks
Samantha Andersen

i.e. huge milfs, or just huge.

Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2016, 02:29:11 PM »
Even 10 is too few!  I will try, though.  in no particular order...

Chelsea Charms
Busty Dusty
Merilyn Sakova
Traci Topps
Tiffany Towers
Nicole Peters
Linsey Dawn McKenzie
Casey James
Abbi Secraa
Milena Velba

As you can see Score had a huge influence on me as well.  :D

*

BarneyFife

  • E Cup
  • 508
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2016, 03:46:39 PM »
Hey guys and gals,

So I've been thinking a lot lately about who my favorite big boob model is, and I decided it was impossible to decided. So I made a list of my 10 best; here's how it goes

Alyssa Alps   
Angela White      
Autumn Jade
Bea Flora
Chloe Vevrier   
Crystal Gunns   
Merilyn Sakova   
Nicole Peters   
Sharday
Traci Topps

As you can see my big boob fandom has really been influenced by Score. So who is in your top 10?

1.Chelsea Charms
2.Milena Velba
3.Abbi Seccra
4.Hitomi Tanaka
5.Lindsey Dawn Mckenzie
6.Traci Topps
7.Merilyn Sakova
8.Tiffany Towers
9.Miosotis
10.Samanta Lilly

*

jimmarg

  • A Cup
  • 1746
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2016, 05:14:13 PM »
It's hard to limit such a list to ten, so needless to say (but I'm going to say it anyway - try and stop me!), if I made this list tomorrow it might be somewhat different. But off the top of my head, and in no particular order:

Justa Dream
Dusty
Tiffany
Pauline Hickey
Chelsea
Wendy
Arlene Bell
Traci
Summer
Yulia
Etc., etc.

*

Sawyer90

  • Rocket Jock
  • 1820
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #169 on: April 15, 2016, 12:03:29 AM »
In no particular order...

Tessa Fowler
Beshine
September Carrino
Hitomi Tanaka
Chelsea Charms
Rachel Aldana
Leanne Crow
Haruhi Miwako
Abbi Secraa
Lucie Wilde
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

*

doctorx33

  • A Cup
  • 234
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #170 on: April 15, 2016, 11:15:00 AM »
Candy samples
Alexis love
Virginia bell
Juli williams
Ann marie
Linsey dawn McKensie
Janet lupo
Chloe vevier
Nancy Quill
Danni ashe
Nancy Quill: A fantasy I never thought I would see in the real world.

*

engadron

  • A Cup
  • 515
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #171 on: April 15, 2016, 11:55:26 AM »
In Particular order

1-Leanne Crow
2-Leanne Crow
3-Leanne Crow
4-Lucy Pinder
5-Demi Scott
6-Charley Green
7-Denise Milani
8-Shay Laren
9-Stacey Poole
10-Miriam Gonzalez

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2016, 01:09:34 AM »
  • Leanne Crow
  • Jana Defi
  • Abbi Secraa
  • Rachel Aldana
  • Karla James
  • Hitomi Tanaka
  • Miriam Gonzalez
  • Tiffany Towers
  • Chloe Vevrier
  • Joey Fisher
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #173 on: April 16, 2016, 04:29:37 AM »
Ten?

That's a very tough one, indeed.  As I came up with my list, I would knock some well-deserved names off the list like Amy Anderssen or Penelope Black Diamond, Denise Milani (REALLY deserves to be on it) or others who are so deserving.  Funny, one almost feels as if one were slighting particular girls when bumped from the list. I'm sure some of you felt the same.  I noticed many of my faves or close-faves appearing on others lists, as I'm sure others have, too.  I would put Eliza DewliDDil at the top of the list, but she's an amateur and hasn't made any money off modelling.  I felt that had to be a criteria or there was no WAY I could really fit only ten.  ;)

I found it interesting that I passed up some names like Miosotis, and Haruhi Miwako despite the fact that they are so well endowed.  I really wanted to put them in, but, in my own opinion, felt that something about them kept them from be in the very top ten.  Abbi Secraa came close to not making it.  She has a lot of pix where I just don't find her that attractive, but there are others that I'm totally wowed by her.  In the end, the wows won over the nots.  Very personal decisions, these.

My list, in no particular order:

Pandora Peaks
Micky Bells
Chelsea Charms
Leanne Crow
Nadine Jensen
Agnetis Miracle
Rachel Aldana
Abbi Secraa
Tiffany Towers
Busty Dusty
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 04:36:44 AM by Edward Eddy »
~Eddy

*

ghosthostblue

  • C Cup
  • 924
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #174 on: April 16, 2016, 01:09:37 PM »
Random order (except that Hitomi is on top and belongs there):
Hitomi Tanaka
Miriam Gonzales
Yulia Nova
Chloe Vevrier
Kimberly MacArthur
Tessa Fowler
Pauline Hickey
Marilyn Lange
Danni Ashe
Ewa Sonnet

Bonerable mentions:
Milena Velba
Fran Gerard
Dustghost
Cynthia Myers

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76312
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2016, 01:38:46 PM »
This topic has been started MANY times, so I am merging it with the main thread. :)

*

StrikezOne

  • 1319
  • Fight! Fight! Fight!
    • Email
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #176 on: April 16, 2016, 08:52:47 PM »
My Top 10 of All Time. In no order.

Abbi Secraa
September Carrino
Wendy Fiore
Milena Velba
Agnetis Miracle
Lantti Irres
Leanne Crow
Rachel Aldana
ItsKaitieCali
Sabrina Sabrok (2006)
Imagine if Obama, Kamala, or Biden survived two assassination attempts and the media not publicly destroying the reputation of everyone who issued even the most mild criticism of them and then just dropping the story completely.

Yeah, I cannot either.

*

Eliza

  • 426
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2016, 12:40:51 AM »
This topic has been started MANY times, so I am merging it with the main thread. :)

It's kinda like the Matrix.  :P
All photos copyright Eliza D
unless otherwise stated.

*

MrBig1999

  • A Cup
  • 3
Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #178 on: October 30, 2016, 09:11:20 PM »
So many great names in here.  Here's my Top 10 list...

Yulia Nova - has to be at the top of the list
Danni Ashe
September Carrino
Julia Lyndon - PM 08/77
Cathy Larmouth - PM 06/81 - first girl I ever saw pictures of
Ida Lundqvist
Christy Canyon
Alana Soares - 03/83
Terri Welles - 12/80
Miriam Gonzalez - 03

Honorable mention ... Asia Carrera - Not as busty but ...

Re: Favourite busty model/Favourite Top 10 Busty Models MERGED
« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2020, 03:59:02 PM »

If you had a top ten list of favorite big bust models, who would be on it?