*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: My new Render
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2008, 11:28:07 PM »
Quote:

solvegas said:
In this case it wouls be Bike ( with a big B ). Also, if its a Harley-Davidson, Hog is good.




thank you Solvegas, good to know in the future:)..

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: My new Render
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 02:05:05 AM »
Anna the last girl too the bike meeting.
 

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: My new Render
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 05:00:33 AM »
All of your 3d's are fun to look at,
but all so dark, would like to see it with daylight.

Greetings
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: My new Render
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 05:50:54 AM »
thank you, I'll have it in mind for the next serie.
part of the dark thing, its more easy to play around with shadows when its dark and I had lots of fun doing it.

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: My new Render
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2008, 03:11:53 AM »
there's a tension in the air, all the girls have been assebled, but the mystic hostess is still missing....

 

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: My new Render
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2008, 12:49:13 PM »
see the next pict in the serie in my gallery, just finished it....enjoy!

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: My new Render
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 08:23:27 AM »
I love Colt -- I guess you could call me a Coltist.  Thanks.

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: My new Render
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 02:57:01 PM »
Quote:

DruulEmpire said:
I love Colt -- I guess you could call me a Coltist.  Thanks.



I'm happy you liked it, I like colt a lot as well.

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: My new Render
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 11:10:51 PM »
Here she is... The Hostess.
wonder if she got a hidden agenda.
 

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: My new Render
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2008, 09:07:29 AM »
Thanks today (9/11 + 7) for Sheyla.

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: My new Render
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2008, 11:28:12 AM »
my pleasure DruulEmpire! Check my gallery and you find another morpher of her as well

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: My new Render
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2008, 03:01:57 AM »
no compression...
 

*

Doc Fakes

  • B Cup
  • 84
Re: My new Render
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 07:54:05 AM »
Great looking work folks!    
Feel free to email me about doing Private Morphs:  [email protected]

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: My new Render
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 09:05:33 AM »
By the way -- welcome aboard, Doc Fakes, and I have to ask: why is Courteney Cox a Fremen follower of Muad'Dib?

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: My new Render
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2008, 05:07:41 AM »
thank you...