*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
My first poser
« on: August 22, 2008, 02:42:50 PM »


After seeing so much poser art, I had to try it myself.

I think, it will be the only one .........
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: My first poser
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 08:05:04 PM »
now now, dont sell yourself short...poser is only a tool . Think of it as a beginning twards making something that will knock our socks off...My first render ...well I never showed it to anyone ...it was that bad.. welcome to the world of 3D art and rendering, postwork ect.. cheers!

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: My first poser
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 02:21:47 AM »
Quote:

prinz said:
now now, dont sell yourself short...poser is only a tool . Think of it as a beginning twards making something that will knock our socks off...My first render ...well I never showed it to anyone ...it was that bad.. welcome to the world of 3D art and rendering, postwork ect.. cheers!




agreeing with prinz, plz don't give up, poser take some time to learn and master.
i'm still trying to figure it out.

*

traX

  • E Cup
  • 232
Re: My first poser
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 06:28:59 PM »
That's a nicely bellied one... You might want to correct the pants' feet and increase the z-dimension of the pants Body parameters to 103%, though. Will look much better.

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: My first poser
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 03:03:14 AM »
Quote:

traX said:
That's a nicely bellied one... You might want to correct the pants' feet and increase the z-dimension of the pants Body parameters to 103%, though. Will look much better.




Trax  I love chubby chicks and giant titties.
If I knew what you ment with body parameters then I would do
it rightaway. But a haven't got a ? what you are saying at this moment.
But thank you all  , I am still searching and discovering
more in this  3D world.
Sometimes I wonder , Why I started doing this 3D.
There is so much to see........
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: My first poser
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 03:23:23 AM »
I am working on many things, like skincolor and other spots

greetings

p.s.My vacation is almost over, there is so little time...
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: My first poser
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 05:57:14 AM »
Quote:

tndvrs said:
Quote:

traX said:
That's a nicely bellied one... You might want to correct the pants' feet and increase the z-dimension of the pants Body parameters to 103%, though. Will look much better.




Trax  I love chubby chicks and giant titties.
If I knew what you ment with body parameters then I would do
it rightaway. But a haven't got a ? what you are saying at this moment.
But thank you all  , I am still searching and discovering
more in this  3D world.
Sometimes I wonder , Why I started doing this 3D.
There is so much to see........




if you dubbleclick on any bodypart in poser, if you using the Victoria model, a scrollbar of parameters would apear on the side of the screen...I think traX refering too that.

*

traX

  • E Cup
  • 232
Re: My first poser
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 07:30:30 AM »
Poser gets more complex every day... PET is right, I was talking about the Body Parameters - that's those little wheels... The "conform to" stuff for pants is not too reliable, so one usually has to correct the feet parameters  - they influence the last two inches of the pants.
And the "Body" parameters control all the body, so if you select Pants Body and increase "z-dimension", the pants will be deeper and fit a little better. Clothing is terrible difficult. Nude stuff is by far easier. Nice work on the textures, though!

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: My first poser
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 12:33:52 PM »
Just a naked duo just for fun.
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

BigFan

  • E Cup
  • 270
  • Legally Adult
    • My Avatar - Cleta Thompson
traX's Angela gallery posting
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 10:05:06 AM »
My comment in this thread is fairly nontechnical.  I haven't seen traX post anything in months and it's good to see that he's still active.  I'd like to request that traX experiment with the model's, in this case Angela's, eyes. Surely traX has the skill, so it's just a matter of wanting to do it. Angela's ponytails are beautiful!

BigFan

The eyes can tell a story in a moment.

*

traX

  • E Cup
  • 232
Re: traX's Angela gallery posting
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2009, 04:05:14 PM »
BigFan - Eyes, yeah. I'm a little busy these days - merely Pampers business, but maybe I have something for you - see attached. It's not exactly on -topic in general, but as you asked for it...