*

Dave Brubeck

  • E Cup
  • 357
ID please?
« on: February 07, 2003, 05:27:58 PM »
can someone identify her, please?  

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: ID please?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2003, 09:10:12 PM »
Wish I could help you, Dave, but I can't. There are a number of pics of this redheaded angel floating around, but none give any clue as to her identity.  

rtpoe  
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: ID please?
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2003, 09:15:28 PM »
Hi Dave,

The only name I've seen used for this model is I think Henrietta. About 50 or 60 pix of her from that set have been posted in the Hooters gallery more than once. I haven't yet seen any other sets of her. I too think she's amazing. Good luck in your hunt.