*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2008, 08:18:10 PM »
Songs from Unwritten Musicals:

Sen McCarthy: "I've Got a Little list"
Chorus: "They've Got the Whole World in Their Hands"
Edward R. Murrow: "You Cheated, You Lied"
Chorus: "Shaddup You Face"

And one even less thought out (points to whoever makes the connection)...

"Memories Are Made of This", Dean Martin
"Garden Party", Rick Nelson
"The Queen of Hearts", Juice Newton
"Mama and Me", Nellie McKay
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2008, 09:38:47 AM »
 

Now thems some nice mellons
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

Hugeboobfan

  • F Cup
  • 595
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2008, 09:50:48 AM »
Quote:

Now thems some nice mellons



That was a fun scene.

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2008, 11:05:55 AM »
Here's a picture of one of the bookshelfs at my house. It's an excellant organizational system for me - aesthetically pleasing and functional, as I'm far more likely to remember something in my collection by color than author or title.
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2008, 12:23:46 PM »
I have a 12" penis - but I don't use it as a rule.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2008, 02:42:55 PM »
I think Brooke Shields is the hottest she's ever been now that she's selling Volkswagen Routans.

*

Bonecracker

  • X Cup
  • 2783
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2008, 03:39:38 PM »
Quote:

Hiram said:
I have a 12" penis - but I don't use it as a rule.



Which penis do you use?  Do to have a second longer one, or do you choose to use someone else's?


WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2008, 04:07:46 PM »
Quote:

Hiram said:
I have a 12" penis - but I don't use it as a rule.




dont you mean, - I dont use it as a ruler  

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »
Quote:

PET said:
 Leathal weapons of mass seduction.




Gallagher, eat your heart out  
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2008, 12:55:37 AM »
Quote:

PET said:
Quote:

Hiram said:
I have a 12" penis - but I don't use it as a rule.



dont you mean, - I dont use it as a ruler  


Nope

 Rule
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2008, 06:52:47 AM »
What would REALLY be impressive is someone who can use his penis as a SLIDE RULE.

Druul "would bring a whole new meaning to 'slipstick'" Empire

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2008, 03:23:56 PM »
Quote:

Hiram said:
Quote:

PET said:
Quote:

Hiram said:
I have a 12" penis - but I don't use it as a rule.



dont you mean, - I dont use it as a ruler  


Nope

 Rule
 





I use mine for ruling...hehehe.

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2008, 03:48:07 PM »
Quote:

PET said:
I use mine for ruling...hehehe.


The Norse god PET, ruler of the whole of Nordic.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Bonecracker

  • X Cup
  • 2783
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2008, 04:32:43 PM »
You know, the kind you throw in the oven for 15 minutes on 400ยบ?  I get mine from CostCo.

Just something random.

Speaking of which, I really miss Random X today.


WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!