*

zappfra

  • F Cup
  • 513
  • PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #615 on: November 02, 2006, 12:58:09 AM »
Quote:

Vixen didn't compete.  Had she entered everyone else would have dropped out.  Vixen was allowed to warm up the croud.

had she offically entered Vixen would have been alone.

{/quote]

If Vixen warmed up the crowd, they wouldn't have had enough water left to run  the contest after having to "cool" down the crowd. How could you not get hot looking at Vixen in that outfit.

 
PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine

*

Mark86259

  • C Cup
  • 63
Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #616 on: November 02, 2006, 01:55:55 PM »
I like it.  Would you like to be my High Priest?

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #617 on: November 03, 2006, 07:25:15 AM »
Vix -- so sorry to have been locked out of here somehow these past couple weeks -- your yellow outfit brings a whole new dimension to what Russ Meyer once called SuperVixen!

*

osubodybuilder

  • C Cup
  • 123
Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #618 on: November 03, 2006, 09:21:13 AM »
so nice to see you on here again vixen....and to answer your question, if we had girls walking around here on the street that looked like you...I would never be at home.  I need to go find somewhere else to live
osubodybuilder aka mavrick

*

Cutter

  • X Cup
  • 3236
Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #619 on: November 29, 2006, 01:53:22 PM »
(message deleted)
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!


My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #620 on: November 29, 2006, 04:50:18 PM »
Cutter, thank you.

I've been learning a little about clubs -- specifically gentlemen's clubs with dancers -- and I have found out that in a club there tends to be one "house girl" who stands out from the rest.  I consider the BEA to be an equivalent of such a club, and we have many princesses, some of them queens in their own right, but if any one princess is our ultimate honorary "house girl" -- both in real life and in spirit -- then it must be Vix.

I hope Vix knows that we wish her luck, health, and comfort.    We kid, we tease, and we may be a bit embarrassed, but when the chips are down, the fact is that we wish her everything than any good friends wish each other.

*

Cutter

  • X Cup
  • 3236
Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #621 on: December 02, 2006, 02:47:45 AM »
As we all need a Vix-fix, here's a pic from last year.

Please everyone, keep thinking good things for Vixen.
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!


My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

*

Cutter

  • X Cup
  • 3236
Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #622 on: December 15, 2006, 03:36:41 AM »
(Vixen needs us.)  

Have you been good this year? If not, Vixen may punish you.
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!


My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

*

herringbone

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #623 on: December 15, 2006, 05:16:45 PM »
Quote:

(Vixen needs us.)  

Have you been good this year? If not, Vixen may punish you.



Yeah, in my wildest, wildest, wildest dreams...  

Has Vixen's website been taken down, or is it just having techie difficulties again?  

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #624 on: December 15, 2006, 09:24:34 PM »
Quote:

Has Vixen's website been taken down, or is it just having techie difficulties again?  



Looks like the DNS record has expired.  Either someone goofed, or someone forgot to re-register.

Other than that, the whois record for the domain is still intact.

If I knew what the IP address was offhand, I'd try and hit it to check whether it was responding.  Alas, I'll have to defer to another.

Master "that geek moment brought to you by Teh Intarwebz" Dragonfly

*

Cutter

  • X Cup
  • 3236
Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #625 on: December 16, 2006, 01:44:00 AM »
The forum is still active.  But I have been unable to get anything else.

http://64.224.99.129/phpBB2/index.php  

Or at least that is what I use.  I posted a message in site issues that I could not access the site.  Perhaps a few others will get things going?
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!


My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #626 on: December 16, 2006, 10:58:44 AM »
Cutter -- looks like Vix just now wished our MIA Munch (and Bill) well up in the new Diseases and Disasters (or whatever it's really called) area.  Valid or no?

Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #627 on: December 16, 2006, 08:28:48 PM »
We've been down but a fix is in the works. Our site is hosted with a local company here in Eureka and while there are a lot of advantages (good price, very responsive, and very flexible with the non-standard configurations I prefer) we're up behind the redwood curtain so there's a single point of failure from a network perspective. The primary Internet provider was sold recently and there was a miscommunication between the new and old owners and some circuits got shutdown prematurely, taking all the non-residential customers offline (including us).

Its taking longer than I'd like to be resolved but I've been assured it should be working soon.

Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #628 on: December 16, 2006, 08:38:22 PM »
Oh, I'm sorry.  I suppose I should introduce myself.  I'm Vixen's webmaster.  

And I'd also like to extend my thanks for all the support for Vixen.  It means a lot to her.

*

herringbone

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Vixen LaMoore MERGED
« Reply #629 on: December 17, 2006, 01:09:23 AM »
Thanks for the update.  Good luck getting back online.

As always, our best wishes for Vixen.